Free wine with current sale

CanICruiseSoonPlease

The terms state that you will get two wine vouchers good for wine up to $32, total value $64, and that other non-alcoholic options are available. With vouchers in hand I would ask at Passenger services.

Wine and Dine offer refers to 2 FREE Bottles of Wine vouchers ($32 value each) per stateroom and guests must be 21 years of age or older. Non-alcoholic options are available. Bottle of Wine vouchers will be presented in stateroom on first day of voyage and are quoted in USD

• Like 1

I got 2 small bottles  with my mini club class in Oct and I don't drink much so  I brought them home to cook with. I threw some short ribs in a crock pot and the red bottle of wine and it was wonderful. Just a thought if you want to use that wine. 

• Like 1

Piggy backing on this thread - it seems to be confirmed elsewhere on CC that you can use the voucher as credit towards a more expensive bottle and just pay the difference. I mention this because there are few wines that fit into the voucher price.

I have a question about getting the bottles of wine.  My parents have this promo for a July cruise, and they have no drink package, etc.   It's a voucher, so how do they redeem it?  In the MDR?  Will they charge a corkage fee?  Do they keep their bottle with them in their room for the next evening dinner if there is some left?  Just curious how it works. They are not big drinkers but would probably drink a couple bottles during their cruise if it's spread out with their meals, etc. 

Yes, present voucher in MDR, no Corkage charge, MDR will save unused wine for another evening - can be retrieved in any dining room. A small tip, if your parents have had enough at one meal push wine bottle to center of table, waiters will otherwise fill up their glasses. They can tell the waiter they are finished for the evening.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2019 at 4:17 AM, Reina del Mar said:

We, thoughtlessly, tried to give a cabin steward some bottles of wine, as an additional tip. 

Not sure who was most embarrassed when he told us he didn't drink alcohol !

Very interesting.

It was my understanding that alcohol can be used as barter on the crew deck.  If he doesn't drink, I am surprised that he did not think he could trade it for something (or some service, like a haircut or laundry) that was useful to him.  

I've been wrong before.  So, this is not an entirely new experience for me.

When I look at Travel Summary for upcoming cruise it shows 2 bottles of wine total $75, must be $32 each. Though not 100% sure of policy but it was confirmed in other threads that you can order a more expensive wine and pay the difference.

3 hours ago, XBGuy said:

Very interesting.

It was my understanding that alcohol can be used as barter on the crew deck.  If he doesn't drink, I am surprised that he did not think he could trade it for something (or some service, like a haircut or laundry) that was useful to him.  

I've been wrong before.  So, this is not an entirely new experience for me.

Drinks are so cheap in the crew disco that I doubt there is much barter value

10 hours ago, Tedferg said:

Yes, present voucher in MDR, no Corkage charge, MDR will save unused wine for another evening - can be retrieved in any dining room. A small tip, if your parents have had enough at one meal push wine bottle to center of table, waiters will otherwise fill up their glasses. They can tell the waiter they are finished for the evening.

You can also call Room Service and have the wine delivered to your cabin.

On 12/1/2019 at 2:49 AM, caribill said:

You can also call Room Service and have the wine delivered to your cabin.

That's what we would do, we generally drink only in the cabin. We'd have no interest in getting wine in the MDR.

Anyone know if you can combine the two $32 vouchers and get one bottle of wine on the Princess list? There is no single bottle for $32 dollars I could find.

• Like 1