BON VOYAGE BO....Original Edgie!

hcat

31 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

As for signing up again, I would have to delete my profile if I answered that question right away, but suffice it to say that there 'May Be' a Med cruise in my future on The Edge in the cabin next door... 

Thank you and bon voyage

Welcome back, Bo!

I'm so glad to hear that you all had a wonderful time and that you enjoyed the Edge as much as we did. 😊

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

As for signing up again, I would have to delete my profile if I answered that question right away, but suffice it to say that there 'May Be' a Med cruise in my future on The Edge in the cabin next door... 😎

Thanks for your comments.  We have not signed up again for Edge or Apex.  The ship was just fine but the itineraries leave me uninterested.  These days we like longer more exotic itineraries.  So we are happy with M-Class and S-Class.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

As for signing up again, I would have to delete my profile if I answered that question right away, but suffice it to say that there 'May Be' a Med cruise in my future on The Edge in the cabin next door... 😎

Go for it😁 We’re booked on her again, for the Greek Isles in May.  Can’t wait😎😎 

Thanks so much for your review! I was looking forward to your perspective😎 I apologize if this has been answered during the past few weeks. I was offline, and haven’t caught up. Have the Infinite Veranda chairs been replaced? While I was on the Edge spring TA,  I was told they would be. If so, did you find the veranda less cluttered, and do you have a photo? Thanks😊

Edited by Silkroad
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Silkroad said:

Go for it😁 We’re booked on her again, for the Greek Isles in May.  Can’t wait😎😎 

Thanks so much for your review! I was looking forward to your perspective😎 I apologize if this has been answered during the past few weeks. I was offline, and haven’t caught up. Have the Infinite Veranda chairs been replaced? While I was on the Edge spring TA,  I was told they would be. If so, did you find the veranda less cluttered, and do you have a photo? Thanks😊

s - I think they have been changed, they are somewhat comfortable, I sat in one for 47 minutes watching a movie on my tablet...

The table is smallish and would not fit, well, a room service tray...

Sorry I did not take photos of the ensemble...

I was able to close the doors and have some room to sit without being uncomfortable.. YET, this does not mean others would not have an issue with the space with doors closed.

I believe you will enjoy your trip, wish I were on the sailing with you...

bon voyage

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Oville said:

Bo, glad you and the gang had a great time.  You waited a long time for your adventure, sure sounds like the wait was worth it.  Katie

k - thank you for the kind words, yet the wait was worth it.

My main concerns were how our friends would react to the IV and it was overwhelmingly positive, after that I knew all else would fall into place and everyone would be very happy with The Edge, even the experienced cruisers..

We only had a few issues with the MDR's and using the app from time to time..

bon voyage

12 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

s - I think they have been changed, they are somewhat comfortable, I sat in one for 47 minutes watching a movie on my tablet...

The table is smallish and would not fit, well, a room service tray...

Sorry I did not take photos of the ensemble...

I was able to close the doors and have some room to sit without being uncomfortable.. YET, this does not mean others would not have an issue with the space with doors closed.

I believe you will enjoy your trip, wish I were on the sailing with you...

bon voyage

Thanks Bo. I’m happy you found the new chair adequate. Oh I’m sure we’ll enjoy our trip. Sailing around the Aegean on Edge should be fabulous😎😎 I wish you could be there too. 

I just found photos of the new chairs in a recent review that I had missed:

The chair info begins at post #28, and hcat kindly provided photos of the original chairs in post #36.

Thanks again😊