3 night Panorama Inaugural Live!

heffy2

Right, she gets to San Pedro tomorrow night, and moves to Long Beach Tues morning maybe? I’m a ‘lil sad that John Heald won’t be sailing, but he has to go home to speak at his best friends funeral, which is much more important that being at work. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, naxer said:

I would not know, and you have far more experience at LB than I do, lol.  I've sailed out of there once. 😊  You mentioned that you had a 1PM boarding time?  Where did you see that?  

I misspoke, I should have said I have a 1pm arrival time. But in my experience at LB, if you arrive at your assigned time you generally bled pretty quickly. You can find your arrival time if you look at your cruise documents on the carnival website 🙂 

Boarding has always been quick at LB. This is my first cruise as Platinum, so I have priority tags, but I checked in very late, so the boarding time on my boarding pass says 2pm. I know that it's inconsequential because of the priority thing. I'm slightly disappointed about not getting to sail with Mr Heald, but I totally understand why he won't be there. Even though this is such a short cruise, it's shaping up to be one for the ages!

• Like 1

I have  friend from my days working aboard Pride of America who works as a trainer/QA for the company that runs the Spa on most major cruise lines. She and I have been planning on getting a drink together and catching up, since she will be sailing on the 3 nighter. Well, she informed me last night that she'll be leaving Panorama tomorrow as she has to go to another ship at the last minute. Out of the goodness of her huge heart,  she was able to get a few Thermal Suite passes for the cruise, so I'll definitely show you guys what this all entails. On my prior cruises I've never set foot in the spa, so I'm really looking forward to this. @Jamman54 has several great reviews that mention the thermal suite that I've been reading today to get ready. The Panorama arrived in LA this morning!! It's getting closer!!

• Like 4

Last work day until Saturday! I am SO friggin' excited about this sailing. The Steakhouse and JiJi's managers onboard are awesome. They helped me re-arrange my reservations, so we'll be dining at JiJi's tomorrow night, and the Steakhouse on Thursday. I plan on following as much of the naming ceremony as I can from my desk today, and then I'm off to the airport bright and early tomorrow. I plan on being at the port by 10:30-10:45am and I'll start posting pics soon thereafter.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2019 at 12:17 PM, heffy2 said:

I have  friend from my days working aboard Pride of America who works as a trainer/QA for the company that runs the Spa on most major cruise lines. She and I have been planning on getting a drink together and catching up, since she will be sailing on the 3 nighter. Well, she informed me last night that she'll be leaving Panorama tomorrow as she has to go to another ship at the last minute. Out of the goodness of her huge heart,  she was able to get a few Thermal Suite passes for the cruise, so I'll definitely show you guys what this all entails. On my prior cruises I've never set foot in the spa, so I'm really looking forward to this. @Jamman54 has several great reviews that mention the thermal suite that I've been reading today to get ready. The Panorama arrived in LA this morning!! It's getting closer!!

Please do! We have a spa cabin in may and are really looking forward to thermal area

8 minutes ago, MamaFej said:

I'm such a goodie-two-shoes rule-follower, that going against the arrows on the track made me tense up, but I truly appreciate the video, @Saint Greg. I'll show it to my son. We'll be onboard for his senior year spring break in March. 

I have a feeling that video maker and me would get along just fine.

0E9FCC97-D4DC-4F03-BCA5-A40874BE9769.thumb.jpeg.e9553feb74e511669ad20bce9c7353db.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

21 hours ago, PekingeseLady said:

Maybe the internet isn't working on the Panorama, I was expecting our LIVE review! Darn 😞 

Hopefully it will start tomorrow.  I'm so excited!

it’s working. There are people posting on Instagram left and right. Hashtag, #carnivalpanorama

• Like 1