Luggage Tags

Nana57

8 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Yes when you get your cruise documents on your Celebrity online account  about 30-45 days before your cruise you can hit the "order luggage tags" link.  Or you can print out the paper version included in these documents.

The third option (if you're in the US) is to call to request them. I've found it the most consistently reliable way to assure their arrival. 

1 hour ago, George C said:

We also call really like that they still mail them at least to USA.

And Canada (so far). In its push to shave expenses and increase profits from every booking, I'm actually quite amazed that this practise hasn't been abolished. Especially as the print-your-own and porter options really eliminate the need for the mailed version. We will continue to enjoy it while it lasts. 

20 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Or you can just wait until you arrive at the pier and the porters there will hand-write them for you.  

Not for us, putting the luggage tags on our bags the morning of the cruise is the sign that our cruise has just begun.  It symbolizes that we have taken care of every little detail and we are ready for our trip.  It happens at 10:00 am the morning of the cruise just before we leave our hotel room near the port. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cheeseclan said:

Newbie to Celebrity here.  What kind of luggage tags do they send you?  If paper why not print on your own?

Did not see where to order them online, only where to print.  Must have missed it.

The same ones you get on board with the peel away adhesive backing.

8 hours ago, cheeseclan said:

Newbie to Celebrity here.  What kind of luggage tags do they send you?  If paper why not print on your own?

Did not see where to order them online, only where to print.  Must have missed it.

They are self adhesive and a thicker, more durable material than the print yourself type, similar to airline tags.

Log into your account online and click Manage My Reservation,  then click Before You Board. If you're within 45 days it should be there. If you're within 45 days and still can't find it,  call and request them if you're in the US at 800-760-0654.

Edited by Luvcrusn
Addition

I ordered mine for Jan 4 sailing after doing online checkin and did not receive them.  So I ordered them again by phone.  Wish me luck.

I have sailed Celebrity many times and never before had a problem, but this time, oh well.  I know I can print them but the mailed ones are more durable.  And you can ask for a hand-written one at the pier but if it rains or there is a bottleneck it’s a bit delayed.

So not a big deal, right but I enjoy the rituals and my son who is traveling with us would too.

Happy sailings🌈🩱👒☀️