Belle

If your busy or away:classic_cool:

You can weigh in and have your say

You can have it your way:classic_dry:

Do it early or on Thursday weigh-in day

Take your pick and see where the numbers lay

Wishing your numbers go down if I may:classic_smile:

Please Enjoy your Christmas Eve 🎅 and Christmas Day🍷

I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays.   

I am up 5.6 lbs.   A lot of very bad choices this past week.   Hopefully, it won't take too long to get it off.

Diana, staying the same this time of year is awesome.  Congrats!

Rose

Hello Everyone.

I stayed the same all week till..up today a pound!  From Christmas Day so hope it comes

off fast.  Now just not to eat to much today, which can happen after Christmas. as I think

you know. Will march on..one week to a new year!

Hope you all had a good day. 

Diana great on no gain.  Rose know you'll get it off soon. Pac have fun.

Hello all. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! 

I've been away from the boards since before Thanksgiving, and it hasn't been pretty. I'm up 10 pounds since our cruise in September - 5 of it in the last week. 😕 

I have 6 weeks until our next cruise, so it's time to get back into the routine!  I'm hoping to report good numbers next week.

Good to see you melmar...Yes you can get some off. I think when some weigh comes on

fast it can come off fast if we watch it. We just can't eat .:classic_tongue::classic_rolleyes::classic_biggrin:  Kidding we really we know we

have to eat lighter and healthier.

• Like 1

I didn't weigh myself today .... perhaps tomorrow ... DH & I have made a pact that after the first of the year we will get back to being healthy.  Hope everyone had a great Christmas .... we just ate for two days with some of the kids .... Sunday will be our big day for family time.  Jan

Season's greetings everyone! Hope you are all enjoying the holidays with friends and family. I got a battery for my scale. Not good - I'm up 2.2 pounds... So back up a total of 5.8 from my lowest point before my cruise. Gotta get back on track. Did a Jillian Michael's workout this morning and hope do do one each morning up to Tuesday when we head off to the lake for New Year's and the rest of the week. Hopefully I will be able to get in some skating and some treks through the snow!

Hi all!

Belle ~ I hope to do better in the New Year. There's an exercise class offered for 10 weeks at the rec hall so I might sign up for it to get me moving a bit. OTOH I'll be away for 2 of the classes so maybe I won't. Guess I should start doing my Wii Fit again. Anyhow I'm up 2 lbs from last week so that's not good.

Jan ~ good for you staying the same. Enjoy your family gathering Sunday.

Have a nice weekend & a good week ahead.

~ Jo  ~

Good to see more of you talking today:classic_smile:

Jan..Good, no gain.  Your ahead for Sunday in case you eat to much.

Robin..Have fun at the lake. Have fun skating.  All the exercise will help you get the gain off.

Jo..Christmas weight gain should come off fast. You'll do it.  We all want that. 

Diana..I need to get on the ball too I leave in 4 weeks to cruise for 30 days. Need to lose.

Memmar.. has a cruise in six weeks. We three need to be strict.

Anyone else going on a cruise or cruises soon?

What are you doing or what can we do to make sure we LOSE SOMETHING?

1..Eat less

2..Drink water

3..Eat the right food

4..Forget about SWEETS..Don't Eat..My problem

5..Exercise

6..Fasting

7..No carbs or Low carbs

What are your ideas for losing? This is a question for everyone  going on a cruise soon or

later on or even if not going on one.

Edited by Belle

Afternoon everyone.

Jo don't know why sweets has to have the high calories and stuff we don't like should be the

high calories food.:classic_laugh:

melmar I know, why do we always want to snack?:classic_tongue:

Everyone having a good day?  Relaxing, cleaning or watching football?

8 minutes ago, Belle said:

Everyone having a good day?  Relaxing, cleaning or watching football?

Working. I have a wedding and groom's cake to get ready for tomorrow. The wedding cake is ready to be stacked and then it's done. The groom's cake has a few hours of decorating still to go. Fortunately, cake isn't my weakness...ice cream on the other hand. 🍨

melmar we're twins..I LOVE ICE CREAM!:classic_love: But like cake too.:classic_rolleyes:

Is your job making cakes? Or is this something you do on the side? I use to

have a neighbor who did that.  You should post some pictures of your cakes.  I see the

one and it's beautiful. Hope you got everything done on time.

3 hours ago, Belle said:

melmar we're twins..I LOVE ICE CREAM!:classic_love: But like cake too.:classic_rolleyes:

Is your job making cakes? Or is this something you do on the side? I use to

have a neighbor who did that.  You should post some pictures of your cakes.  I see the

one and it's beautiful. Hope you got everything done on time.

I homeschool and I make cakes. Those two things take up all of my time. 95% of my business is weddings - I bake from home, so I try to do only one wedding a weekend. These were from just before Christmas. The groom for tomorrow's wedding is wearing a custom belt buckle, and his cake is a replica of it.

20191207_144508.jpg

20191207_144346.jpg

• Like 3

Hi all!

melmar02 ~ lovely cakes! OH to be so creative!!!

Had a funny experience yesterday when I did my Wii Fit after over 100 days of not & see my weight is only up 0.2 lbs since then!! Guess I've been putting on & losing the same pounds over & over again!!

Want to wish you all the very best in 2020! Hope we'll all be a little lighter in the coming year.

~ Jo ~ 😊

• Like 1