Diamond Drink list enhancement 🍹

John&LaLa

DANGIT!  I'm one of those who doesn't drink alcohol, we just got off of Explorer four days ago, and now they release this.

Guess I'll have something to look forward to on the next cruise (which we have to reschedule).

• Like 1

Success... sort of.  Asked the bar manager in the Schooner bar on Majesty (Showed him your post where it mentioned the e:mail from Bayley). He pointed to the Diamond Drink card and said they have to follow that.  No problem - I was about to leave but then he said he would make me one as a one-time exception. Very nice of him. 

6DE856A0-8166-4806-9E73-E4F3C50A1159.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lovelife said:

Checked another bar - never heard of it.

Asked suite concierge - Symphony

didn't get the letter! 😞

Tell the SLC you read it on CC and it was posted by John. 😀

Edited by davekathy
  • Haha 1

Would be nice if they let kids get this too if they are the same level.  I'm even fine if the only allow it to the kids that "earned" the level.  I'm sure people will start to complain about that too but since they never got soda with the old coupons I doubt they will get this with this new "perk."  

3 hours ago, Beachammo said:

Just asked.....

No free frozen drinks on Vision during Happy Hour per F&B Manager. 

Spoke with F&B Manager tonight. He confirmed it was a fleetwide memo. Tell him the memo references the promise made by Michael Bayley during President's Cruise

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nivek82 said:

Would be nice if they let kids get this too if they are the same level.  I'm even fine if the only allow it to the kids that "earned" the level.  I'm sure people will start to complain about that too but since they never got soda with the old coupons I doubt they will get this with this new "perk."  

Unfortunately kids don't get vouchers to begin with

3 hours ago, thrifty99 said:

Success... sort of.  Asked the bar manager in the Schooner bar on Majesty (Showed him your post where it mentioned the e:mail from Bayley). He pointed to the Diamond Drink card and said they have to follow that.  No problem - I was about to leave but then he said he would make me one as a one-time exception. Very nice of him. 

6DE856A0-8166-4806-9E73-E4F3C50A1159.jpeg

How many vouchers did it cost?

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

How many vouchers did it cost?

Just one as I ordered the Virgin one. I wasn’t going to push it and ask to use another voucher to add alcohol. 

This is the typical rollout for anything at Royal. No one seems to be aware of any e:mail sent out and it will take months for any consistency (like the Unlimited Dining Plan). 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Spoke with F&B Manager tonight. He confirmed it was a fleetwide memo. Tell him the memo references the promise made by Michael Bayley during President's Cruise

He also promised that they would fix the Cruise Compass.

I cannot begin to imagine that because Michael Bayley "promised" something, you believe that it must happen.