Celebrity Signature Drinks

Edpa

Hi everyone! Next week i will be on my first celebrity cruise ever... I really like to try different cocktails and drinks when I’m cruising... What are you recommendations of must drinks that I have to try? Is there any signature drink that I could only find on a celebrity cruise? Please add a photo if possible! Thanks everyone! 😊

7 hours ago, jelayne said:

The S Class ships have the World Class Bar that has a drink menu that is unique.

Love the World class bar. There is a nice tall drink called The Paloma which I liked. In the Eclipse cruise in March of 2018 my friend and I would go there every night after dinner. They offered a half price ladies only..... what a bargain. Was $6. Not sure if it was specific to that ship or sailing but you can always ask.

• Like 2

I think some of the best cocktails on the ship are in Sushi on 5 ( I like the jalepeno vodka one, the wife likes the spicy mango-tini). The World Class Bar has several good ones, my favorites are the Zacapa old fashioned and the buck stops here. the sunset Martini at the Martini Bar is pretty good too.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TFLG said:

I think some of the best cocktails on the ship are in Sushi on 5 ( I like the jalepeno vodka one, the wife likes the spicy mango-tini). 

...most of which are made at the World Class Bar for Sushi on 5, but may not appear on the WC menu.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, leaveitallbehind said:

...most of which are made at the World Class Bar.

On the S-class they usually are, but you can't get them there (unless the bartender really likes you :classic_wink: )

Edited by TFLG
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, jelayne said:

The S Class ships have the World Class Bar that has a drink menu that is unique.

I have to say, they have some awesome drinks here. I took the class they offer there, tried somethings I never thought I would like and went back every evening to have some of those drinks.  They are amazing.  I was on the Equinox.

And I third the French Caribbean! But, on my latest Equinox cruise, they didn’t do the delicious raspberry streaks down the sides of the glass...and the bartender at the bar under the sunset bar had no idea what a French Caribbean even was!

• Like 1

I really enjoy Tauras in the Sky Observation Lounge, when done properly (it varies from ship to ship...). If you can get it in a Marie-Antoinette glass without ice, it's delicious.

Otherwise, as others have said, work you way through the World Class Bar menu, they have fantastic creations in there.

The Martini Bar is hit or miss in my opinion: I've had delicious martinis and horrible ones, even in the same cruise. I think it comes from the fact that they free pour, which can ruin a martini since there's not a lot of liquid in there.

If there's a Slush bar on your ship (Equinox has one, I believe Constellation might as well), do try a few of the frozen drinks, they're really different and original. It's usually only open on sea days though, don't miss it!

• Like 1

I'm a big fan of the martini bar. I loved the Fresca martini with watermelon, mint, lime, & vodka. The dessert martinis are delicious for after-dinner drinks as well. I have two favorites there: the Espresso martini and the Black Forest martini-- they're decadent!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, misterkevin said:

I'm a big fan of the martini bar. I loved the Fresca martini with watermelon, mint, lime, & vodka. The dessert martinis are delicious for after-dinner drinks as well. I have two favorites there: the Espresso martini and the Black Forest martini-- they're decadent!

Are they on the edge and Apex ships and would it be covered under premium beverage package 

1 hour ago, drakes2 said:

Are they on the edge and Apex ships and would it be covered under premium beverage package 

I haven't cruised on the Edge, but I found a post discussing your question. Unlike the M & S class ships, the Edge martini bar is in the center of the ship. It seems that the menu is the same. On other ships, most martinis will be covered up to $15 with the premium beverage package. The Edge has 3 sizes of martinis: regular, large, and extra large. The regular and large martinis should be covered with your package. Here's the link.

Edited by misterkevin

1 hour ago, misterkevin said:

I found I really like the

Eurekatini (BOMBAY SAPPHIRE® Gin, COINTREAU® Liqueur, white cranberry juice, basil, cucumber cubes) 

Sapphire French 75 martinis (BOMBAY SAPPHIRE® Gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, sparkling wine)

Those seem to be my to go to ones.  Not to sweet.  The desert are good but ill try to find a good bourbon/whisky/scotch for desert instead.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bikerunner said:

I found I really like the

Eurekatini (BOMBAY SAPPHIRE® Gin, COINTREAU® Liqueur, white cranberry juice, basil, cucumber cubes) 

Sapphire French 75 martinis (BOMBAY SAPPHIRE® Gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, sparkling wine)

Those seem to be my to go to ones.  Not to sweet.  The desert are good but ill try to find a good bourbon/whisky/scotch for desert instead.  

Those sound so tasty. Yum. May be strange question but I'd like to try a Brazilian drink it's a Caipirinha made with Cacacha and a simple syrup. Anyone heard of it? I dont like anything too sweet either.