Does ncl still do the white hot party?

dougbass

Just think along the lines of cruises summer seasonal - Mediterranean - Caribbean.

The ole 'Never wear WHITE after USA Labor Day' ?

Haven't seen much of anything recently - NCL White Night party featuring strobe lighting.

Thought this was more of a Carnival party ship activity ?

More discussion - - -

1 hour ago, don't-use-real-name said:

Just think along the lines of cruises summer seasonal - Mediterranean - Caribbean.

Haven't seen much of anything recently - NCL White Night party featuring strobe lighting.

Thought this was more of a Carnival party ship activity?

More discussion - - -

Hah?

As I noted recently in another thread titled almost exactly the same - I think it depends on the ship.  Bliss doesn't have this, they call it Caliente instead but it seems very similar to the Glow Party noted above...

10 hours ago, don't-use-real-name said:

Thought this was more of a Carnival party ship activity ?

More discussion - - -

Even for this poster, this one is wayyyyy out there.

27 minutes ago, latebloomer56 said:

Awe does that mean our grandson doesn't need to wear white? He remembers the White Hot Party on the Dawn in 2018. Music was horrible, but I stayed for him turns out he only wanted to see the glow in the dark shirt :).

We sail in June on the Gem. 

You wear white. A lot of ships have a glow shirt painting arts-n-craft activity with a free tshirt and paints. 

But no angels with wings. If you go early, the hand out lighted toys/wands. 

yes, it's the glow party now, but most still wear white.  They do have T-shirt painting a few hours before the party starts, and they give out the color tubes before the party.  I was on the breakaway Jan 11-20.  It was windy the night of the glow party, but it still was fun.  They kept it outside at H2O (said they would move it inside to Bliss if the weather was too bad)

Last few cruises we were on they had something called Caliente???? first one very few people showed up. and 2nd one most people left after 5 minutes. Was not fun or entertaining. Just had some dancers on a big screen in freezing weather.

Was looking forward to Glow party and the only one on schedule was for Entourage. 

We specifically brought white outfits to wear to the GLOW party.  On Encore it was on the general pool deck as there is no Spice H2O.  

We had an all right time, but to be honest the DJ kind of sucked.  There are only so many Pitbull songs I can stand... there are other artists that can be mixed in.  

4 minutes ago, Phaedrus78 said:

We specifically brought white outfits to wear to the GLOW party.  On Encore it was on the general pool deck as there is no Spice H2O.  

We had an all right time, but to be honest the DJ kind of sucked.  There are only so many Pitbull songs I can stand... there are other artists that can be mixed in.  

RIGHT? I didn't even know Pitbull had so many songs and videos. If too much Pitbull is no good, don't even bother with the Excape!

On 1/31/2020 at 9:35 AM, BirdTravels said:

You wear white. A lot of ships have a glow shirt painting arts-n-craft activity with a free tshirt and paints. 

But no angels with wings. If you go early, the hand out lighted toys/wands. 

Thank you so much, have agreat day.