Coco Beach club day pass is $199?!

lisa6191

The full day passes are 175.12€ for our Mariner cruise in November, so about 192 USD with the current exchange rate. Beach cabana ar Coco Beach Club is about 1734 USD while the floating cabana is 1926USD....

I booked the day passes for 76USD, which is a good deal now. But I’m kicking myself for not going for a cabana, which were 450-700 then...

Edited by October17

Whatever you pay for access you wouldn't want an overcrowded, can't get bar service or a beach chair experience, so............ RCCL needs to raise the price until only capacity numbers choose it.  The alternative is to cap the number of passes sell, which they do but would probably prefer not to turn customers away.

Edited by SAmome

I am there now. Well I came back to NV 20 minutes ago. Paid 40 bucks on Black Friday. I'd go maybe up to 60 or so. More than that, I'd find pals and get a cabana.

It's reallllllly nice! Comfy chairs, nice, but coolish pool, fabulous service and the lunch was the BEST meal I've had all weekend!

Get the lobster. You CAN get surf & turf per the restaurant manager if you ask.  Lunch is served, but there is a self serve salad bar. They will make a reservation for your lunch when you arrive.

They could use more restrooms, though perhaps there are some in the beach club that I missed.

20200209_112013.jpg

20200209_092251.jpg

20200209_091954.jpg

20200209_111523.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, megr1125 said:

I am there now. Well I came back to NV 20 minutes ago. Paid 40 bucks on Black Friday. I'd go maybe up to 60 or so. More than that, I'd find pals and get a cabana.

It's reallllllly nice! Comfy chairs, nice, but coolish pool, fabulous service and the lunch was the BEST meal I've had all weekend!

Get the lobster. You CAN get surf & turf per the restaurant manager if you ask.  Lunch is served, but there is a self serve salad bar. They will make a reservation for your lunch when you arrive.

They could use more restrooms, though perhaps there are some in the beach club that I missed.

20200209_112013.jpg

20200209_092251.jpg

20200209_091954.jpg

20200209_111523.jpg

I can see the white lobster meat at the bottom of the shell but what is that mixture at the top?

4 hours ago, dcruisers said:

Is this RCCLs private Island?  Can’t believe you have to pay!

We are on the Anthem 3/29 with stop at their private Island 

Much of the island is completely free -- SEVERAL beaches with PLENTIFUL loungers with umbrellas, plus a HUGE pool, plus a HUGE buffet area with hand-washing stations, shaded seating, beverage station, and soft-serve ice cream (tip: put a brownie in a cup, then put ice cream on top!), plus the "Snack Shack" for other food items -- all free. 

And unlike some other lines' private islands, your beverage package and your wifi package from the ship also work on the island!

The only thing you have to pay for are the "extras" -- waterpark with slides, zipline, balloon ride, upscale beach club, and excursions or water rentals (jet ski, kayak, snorkel gear).  I've been there and spent an entire day and had a fabulous time and didn't spend a single dime.

• Like 2

On 2/9/2020 at 1:05 PM, Sunshine3601 said:

Wow I am so glad I booked our day passes with black friday sales for $50 pp for our march 27th sailing.  

3 days ago the price was 90 something now $199. That's crazy!!!

Good deal! We were going to buy when they were $65 but a rep told us to wait as they had gone to as low as $50. We just saw $199pp and have decided against that. $400 for us to get a better meal and a private pool area? Pass. We have had so many issue with this booking though so I’m not surprised. This will be our second and probably last time with Royal Carribbean. We prefer the service on Princess and Celebrity (and you don’t have to spend two hours on hold onthe phone for them) and the prices are more stable day to day. Have a wonderful time and let us know what you think :-)

On 2/9/2020 at 1:05 PM, megr1125 said:

20200209_112013.jpg

20200209_092251.jpg

20200209_091954.jpg

20200209_111523.jpg

Thank you so much for posting this. I was starting to wonder if they raised the price to $199pp bc of additional perks that they added since the price was $40-$60pp. Glad you got in at the lower price. Great deal! While it looks lovely (And I would of gladly paid $40pp as you did) at the new price we are passing - I can think of better ways to pamper ourselves with the $400. 🙂

On 2/9/2020 at 1:05 PM, Sunshine3601 said:

Wow I am so glad I booked our day passes with black friday sales for $50 pp for our march 27th sailing.  

3 days ago the price was 90 something now $199. That's crazy!!!

We didn’t see a rollcall for this sailing so we started one. Have you been on the Mariner before?

I thought the price of the cabana included the pass for the club, but looking at the cabana price it says $999.00 plus passes, does that mean the passes are extra, so depending on people at 199.99 per pass it could be in excess of $2600. Has anyone else noticed that? Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

By that way was there the past Sunday and it was great, here are the only 2 flaws I noticed, only 2 ladies room stalls, and there was always a line. In the list of amenities, it says afternoon snacks, we left at 3 and there was no snacks. Paid $50.00 would go again at that price, but would not pay anymore.

28 minutes ago, islandwannabee said:

I thought the price of the cabana included the pass for the club, but looking at the cabana price it says $999.00 plus passes, does that mean the passes are extra, so depending on people at 199.99 per pass it could be in excess of $2600. Has anyone else noticed that? Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

It's $999 and you get the cabana plus 8 passes.

27 minutes ago, islandwannabee said:

By that way was there the past Sunday and it was great, here are the only 2 flaws I noticed, only 2 ladies room stalls, and there was always a line. In the list of amenities, it says afternoon snacks, we left at 3 and there was no snacks. Paid $50.00 would go again at that price, but would not pay anymore.

Someone else mentioned wanting more bathrooms. That seems like a small number for the capacity of the beach club. Are the restrooms only near the club? None near the cabanas?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DCL2RCI said:

It's $999 and you get the cabana plus 8 passes.

Someone else mentioned wanting more bathrooms. That seems like a small number for the capacity of the beach club. Are the restrooms only near the club? None near the cabanas?

No other bathrooms in the beach club or cabanas.

Great photos and welcomed information!  I booked my CoCo Beach Club pass for February 2021 for $79. 

My friends and I were on CoCo Cay on January 25th with an Oasis Lagoon Cabana I had purchased for $500 over a year ago.   The service was AMAZING!!!   Iced towels at the check-in stand, then our cabana attendant kept surprising us with food over the day from the nearby Snack Shack. 

There are three Snack Shacks on the island.   We really enjoyed fresh fruit, the chocolate chip cookies, the funnel cake, the mozzarella sticks (OMG) and the famous Crispy Chicken Sandwich (DOUBLE OMG!!!).   Food from the Snack Shacks and Chill Grill buffet are free.   SO good!  

Looking forward to my Beach Club experience! 

5 hours ago, TinoIG said:

I was starting to wonder if they raised the price to $199pp bc of additional perks that they added since the price was $40-$60pp.

What additional perks?  

I don't see anything here that wasn't in the original plans for the Beach Club?

42 minutes ago, brillohead said:

What additional perks?  

I don't see anything here that wasn't in the original plans for the Beach Club?

My apologies - I should of worded this better. There are NO additional perks but yet the price went from $40-$65pp to $199pp so we thought maybe that was why ... surely they must of added more to make it that much more expensive... but it’s no different ... they’ve just raised the price. Which is why we will not be booking the club. But it looks lovely.