"Live" From Oasis of the Seas. February 16-23, 2020 - AMPed Up Oasis Looking For Maureencruiser

Mr. FITS---------------

Looking forward to following your adventures......................

Still cannot get over how we missed meeting last year.

Hey, I see you sailing in November this year..................um .................we are cruising the week before😟

Also found time for an August cruise the week of the 16th on the Harmony.

Oh well, gotta go enjoy the sub zero temperature and look at the pretty snow🙄

Safe travels

Happy Valentines Day💟 

10 hours ago, 3eaglesfam said:

Can't wait to follow along!  I am going on Oasis end of April.  Same itinerary but flipped.  St Martin, PR and Labadee

Nice. You’ll have an amazing cruise! Thanks for following along! 

9 hours ago, PK34 said:

So excited to follow along and check out the daily compasses. We are on the next eastern on March 1. Interestingly our itinerary is St Maarten, San Juan and then Labadee. I don’t want to wish your cruise to go fast, but I sure would like March to get here😄. Happy sailing!!

You’ll have an amazing cruise! Thanks for following along! 

9 hours ago, LBumb said:

bon voyage

Thanks for following along! 

9 hours ago, MalteseMama2 said:

I LOVE this! I’ve actually said OMD to my DH. 🤣

It is indeed a good dog texting. 😀

9 hours ago, MalteseMama2 said:

We saw DSB on Harmony in Dec and really enjoyed them. 

I’m looking forward to seeing them. Thanks for following along! 

9 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Excited to read your live review once again. Safe travels and have a great time! Cheers!!

8 hours ago, RazorbackIslandGirl said:

Excited to follow along. Thanks for taking us with you again! 

7 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Mr. FITS---------------

Looking forward to following your adventures......................

Still cannot get over how we missed meeting last year.

Hey, I see you sailing in November this year..................um .................we are cruising the week before😟

Also found time for an August cruise the week of the 16th on the Harmony.

Oh well, gotta go enjoy the sub zero temperature and look at the pretty snow🙄

Safe travels

Happy Valentines Day💟 

One day we will be on the same ship at the same time again. Thanks for following along! 

50 minutes ago, RoperDK said:

Following along. Enjoy your cruise!

8 hours ago, Beav1279 said:

Happy Valentine's Day! And thanks for taking us along on your adventure 🙂 

7 hours ago, ckrobyn said:

2 weeks behind you - boarding on March 1st!  Have a great cruise - I will be following along 🙂

Thanks for following along!  You’re in for an amazing cruise in a few weeks. 

2 minutes ago, Sun and Fun said:

We will be on an Oasis Class ship - The Oasis of the Seas - for the first time next January in Star class. Looking forward to your review. We are reading up on all reviews to help make the wait bearable!

You will have an amazing cruise. Be sure to check out all my links at the start of this thread with all my past “Live” reviews on these beautiful Oasis class ships. 

Thanks for following along. 

1 hour ago, RickinStl said:

Following along as usual.. Hopefully we'll see you in September..  Be safe bro.. DONT take any Ibuprofen!

I’m good with ibuprofen. 😀  It’s Aleve I must avoid. Lol. Thanks for watching out for me again my friend. Will surely be missing you both this cruise. 

Whoop Whoop! 

A924D033-ABE4-4781-9C35-A262955878AE_zps

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Looking forward to reading along this week. I hope it is a great one for you. Lady O is up next for me unless that gets changed or something gets booked in between now and then.

Thanks for following along. I’m looking forward to being back on Lady O again. 

3 hours ago, Sun and Fun said:

I am currently reading up on your December sailing. The unlimited dining and beverage packages are included for us so I am anxious to hear your thoughts. Our DD (16) loves the MDR so I need good data to dissuade her!

I’m a huge fan of the Unlimited Dining Package, you will love it. I’m looking forward to enjoying it again this cruise. 

Looking forward to your review. We will be getting on when you get off.  Also in a CP Balcony. First time on Oasis class ship. Excited!

If you can,  will you check tomorrow when you board if Chops is available for lunch and if it is in the actual restaurant. I can reserve it in my cruise planner but I read on another review that the restaurant wasn't open on embarcation day because of the Key lunch in the MDR. 

Have a great cruise and keep her all shiny for us next Sunday😊

2 hours ago, blueridgemama said:

Looking forward to your review. We will be getting on when you get off.  Also in a CP Balcony. First time on Oasis class ship. Excited!

If you can,  will you check tomorrow when you board if Chops is available for lunch and if it is in the actual restaurant. I can reserve it in my cruise planner but I read on another review that the restaurant wasn't open on embarcation day because of the Key lunch in the MDR. 

Have a great cruise and keep her all shiny for us next Sunday😊

When I sailed back in December Chops was closed for regular passengers on Embarkment day. Sadly you read that correctly that it was reserved for those who had the Key but the meals were served in a private area of one of the main dining rooms. 

On my December cruise we had a group of us meeting up for lunch at Chops too, we had to scramble with a last minute change to Giovanni’s. Those that prebooked Chops via cruise planner were refunded their monies paid.

I’ll definitely be checking when I board tomorrow to see if Chops remains closed on Embarkment day as I will be booking my dining for the week.

You will love Oasis and this class ship, definitely one of my favorites. 

Edited by MrFunInTheSun

8 minutes ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

When I sailed back in December Chops was closed for regular passengers on Embarkment day. Sadly you read that correctly that it was reserved for those who had the Key but the meals were served in a private area of one of the main dining rooms. 

On my December cruise we had a group of us meeting up for lunch at Chops too, we had to scramble with a last minute change to Giovanni’s. Those that prebooked Chops via cruise planner were refunded their monies paid.

I’ll definitely be checking when I board tomorrow to see if Chops remains closed on Embarkment day as I will be booking my dining for the week.

You will love Oasis and this class ship, definitely one of my favorites. 

Thanks. If Chops is not open for lunch (in the actual restaurant) I will cancel my lunch reservation. It's odd that they allow you to make reservations for lunch and not have the restaurant open. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

I’m a huge fan of the Unlimited Dining Package, you will love it. I’m looking forward to enjoying it again this cruise. 

We board Oasis in 3 weeks and will be follow along. Sounds like you have the Ultimate Dining Pkg. We would like to hear if you are able to use it for lunch on embarkation day. Safe travel and we look forward to the posts. Have an amazing cruise.

3 hours ago, TheCount said:

We board Oasis in 3 weeks and will be follow along. Sounds like you have the Ultimate Dining Pkg. We would like to hear if you are able to use it for lunch on embarkation day. Safe travel and we look forward to the posts. Have an amazing cruise.

I’ve bought and used the Unlimited Dining Package many times. Embarkment day lunch is included. 😀 Also on port days if you want a late lunch, Playmakers and Johnny Rockets usually opens around 3pm. 

• Like 2