"Live" From Oasis of the Seas. February 16-23, 2020 - AMPed Up Oasis Looking For Maureencruiser

17 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

I’ve bought and used the Unlimited Dining Package many times. Embarkment day lunch is included. 😀 Also on port days if you want a late lunch, Playmakers and Johnny Rockets usually opens around 3pm. 

On Harmony last month we tried to use JR for a late lunch  a short time after 3 when we returned from port and were told that we couldn't use our UDP as it is not available for use at all for "lunch" on port days.  We were welcome to pay for our lunch if we still wanted to have lunch there, but we chose not to.   

I know I have read that on past cruises the UDP was used for lunch when it opened at 3 on port days.  Then again, I think Harmony does its own thing sometimes.

Edited by katiel53

1 hour ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Then it was time to zip on over to Portside BBQ for some lunch....

DC3303A4-5B58-4840-932D-67F0ABAA80FE_zps

Rooms will be open at 1pm. 

When did they start having the dinner menu items available at lunch.  When we were on over Christmas it was just the sandwiches or turkey leg, they didn’t even have the ribs fully cooked at lunch.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

Solarium has lots of nice comfortable seating 

2CF5F5F8-59AF-46B7-9930-FD98CD0A2141_zps

87298554-C6C4-4F0A-A18A-79646D148EFA_zps

Solarium pool

CCFC5C88-9402-48E4-A93F-68C30EB3C295_zps

Time for another Miami Vice, since we are currently in Miami...

E20E393F-6B8A-4C48-93B1-5D21EC5C0949_zps

Norm the knome is glad to be on the beautiful Oasis of the seas...

5511FD1B-98F3-442A-8D94-D8A3508B6833_zps

Current drink package cups

1CCBDD82-AE35-4016-926F-F1A32D6AD6FA_zps

• Like 3

Greetings all from the beautiful Oasis of the seas. Was another pretty seamless boarding here in Miami. There was a slight delay as some folks that were getting off the ship didn’t want to leave so they delayed boarding just a tad. Even with that I was on Lady Oasis by about 10:35am. 

Met up with some friends by the beach pool and had a couple drinks before making my way to Portside BBQ for some lunch. This trip I’ve got that Unlimited Dining Package and Deluxe Beverage Package. 

After lunch I’ve wandered around a bit. Getting on the ship early on this first day definitely is beneficial in getting the most of day one. Dinner tonight will be a Chops. When I first boarded the ship I did make my specialty dining for the week but am sure I’ll switch it up a few times. Wish you all were here but I’ll have a couple drinks for you and keep you up to date on that happenings on Oasis throughout the week! 😀

Whoop Whoop! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

When did they start having the dinner menu items available at lunch.  When we were on over Christmas it was just the sandwiches or turkey leg, they didn’t even have the ribs fully cooked at lunch.

Not sure but they were good. I’ll ask Jean next time I’m there eating. 

• Like 2