Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

Greg, I am so sad not cruising, but also so sad that we have had no Saint Greg live reviews! I’m hoping that will change soon, as the CDC has now given more guidelines concerning vaccinated individuals. My hubby and Inare now fully vaccinated and ready to cruise! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, grandmarnnurse said:

Greg, I am so sad not cruising, but also so sad that we have had no Saint Greg live reviews! I’m hoping that will change soon, as the CDC has now given more guidelines concerning vaccinated individuals. My hubby and Inare now fully vaccinated and ready to cruise! 

He’s got a trip coming soon, and he’s going to live review it on the Cancun board. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 4:24 PM, deevmo said:

It is a recycling thing.  California is banning single use plastic bottles under a certain size.  Unfortunately the water offered from the fun shop is purified not spring. 😞

I wish that were true, because I prefer purified, but the Fun Shop is only showing spring.

On 2/25/2020 at 8:27 AM, Saint Greg said:

I've had to seriously cut back my packing since I started flying with a smaller suitcase. I did it with a 6-day last cruise and didn't do laundry. This cruise it has to be done with a 7-day and two days post cruise. I believe I have 3 pair of shorts, 2 pair of jeans (I'll wear a 3rd on), 1 pair of dockers, 5 T-shirts, 3 polos, 1 button down, 15 socks/underwear.

In Galveston or New Orleans when I bring the beast on I probably bring enough for me to change clothes 3 times per day.

What do you wear for the 2 elegant nights?

9 minutes ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

What do you wear for the 2 elegant nights?

Usually dockers and a long sleeve button down. But these last two cruises where I’ve flown and taken a smaller suitcase, I’ve cut out the button down and gone with a polo and dockers.

• Like 1

Congrats on winning Cozumel trip! Actually in Cancun right now lol! Cheap weeks with our timeshare exchange company was too hard to resist. We also prefer villas with 2 bedrooms vs just a motel room so worked out well. At Royal Cancun- red flag day today, we leave tomorrow but it’s been a great week. Hope you have a great time next month and look forward to following along!

• Like 1