A Few Random Silhouette Pics

nbturfman

8 hours ago, BigAl94 said:

Did they do anything to the Oceanview Café?

nothing of significance that we noticed - bar in Ocean View has a new name, at least we think it does...  One final pic for today

618C5969-569C-4AE2-B071-08123085F692.jpeg

Edited by nbturfman
Update puc
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, bama4cruisin said:

At 5'3", I felt the same on our first S-class (Solstice's inaugural season).  However, after seeing a post about using these collapsible "boxes", on subsequent cruises on Solstice and Eclipse I thought the overhead cabinets were great!

image.jpeg

We really like the extra space they provide.  Not on the Edge.  Miss the extra storage.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sandav said:

Thanks for the lovely photos. Does anyone have photos of the seating in Cafe al Bacio?

Sandra

Having  my morning coffee there now, no changes at Cafe al Bacio that we can see. One of our favorite places on Celebrity  ships.

image.jpg

image.jpg

1 hour ago, nbturfman said:

Having  my morning coffee there now, no changes at Cafe al Bacio that we can see. One of our favorite places on Celebrity  ships.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks for posting these. So glad to see they’ve not changed the type of chairs. One of our favourite places as well. On Silhouette at the end of May. Iceland and Ireland.
Sandra

18 hours ago, nbturfman said:

We are in a C2 on deck 10, a hump cabin. 

It's been a while since we were on a Solstice Class ship.   We use to love booking the hump/extended balcony cabins.  They were classified as 1A's.  Has that classification changed?

Edited by Iamthesea

On 2/25/2020 at 2:39 PM, Iamthesea said:

It's been a while since we were on a Solstice Class ship.   We use to love booking the hump/extended balcony cabins.  They were classified as 1A's.  Has that classification changed?

On Deck 10 they were C2s (and apparently still are). 

OP: thanks for the photos!

Edited by Turtles06

On 2/25/2020 at 9:10 AM, 39august said:

In what area are those really tall chairs, please? Is it the Hideaway? Previous plans were to put in a "family" area in place of the Hideaway. Hope that didn't happen. I see the footstools survived!

Hi 39August.  The really tall chairs are in the Library on Deck 10, and yes the Hideaway is on Deck 7  😊   It always seemed to have lots of folks in it....there is what looked like a small self-serve coffee machine/station there as well.  This was my first time on the Silhouette so I have no idea if that coffee station is new or has always been there.