Pricing not available - showing on website yesterday and today

compozer

No, I just tried a booking for an Alaska cruise as a test, and it worked perfectly.  Just be thankful it's not Holland America you're looking at.  That is impossible to book online.  They automatically give you a guarantee and to try to pinpoint a particular cabin or area leads you to a white blank page.  Not good!  And it's been that way for almost a year and a half.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

No, I just tried a booking for an Alaska cruise as a test, and it worked perfectly.  Just be thankful it's not Holland America you're looking at.  That is impossible to book online.  They automatically give you a guarantee and to try to pinpoint a particular cabin or area leads you to a white blank page.  Not good!  And it's been that way for almost a year and a half.

The Holland Website tries to steer  you to the most inexpensive options.  That's understandable since many passengers prefer the cheapest possible cabins.  It's very easy to ignore that and pick any available cabin in any category  you want.   Holland also allows you  to book without the included perks which can be very attractive.  Why pay for a drink package when you drink very little?  But, such flexibility does increase complexity.

I've found that the pricing not available does come up for me; I usually just hit reload and then they appear.  Sometimes, too, cabin selection doesn't appear even after prices do.  For that, I need to hit back on the browser and start over with selecting the number of occupants of the room, etc.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, compozer said:

Is anyone else finding they can not get prices for cruises?   I tried yesterday and again this morning.    It states pricing not available under each  cabin category.   

Yup, have had this multiple times trying to find pricing for some offers I got on email.  I'm assuming they are capacity controlled and are now sold out. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, compozer said:

Is anyone else finding they can not get prices for cruises?   I tried yesterday and again this morning.    It states pricing not available under each  cabin category.   

I have had this happen several times in the last three or four days when I was signed in. I discovered if I’m not signed in I can get the prices and then sign in and they will still be there. I have no idea why and now I’m going to try signing in and then refreshing the page to see if that works.

• Like 1

This is really getting annoying.  I still am unable to search for any cruises whether I am logged in or not.  This is since Monday.  I keep getting the "We apologize for the inconvenience" message.  It happens from home and also when I try it from work (work does not block anything either)......😒😬🤨

Bob

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Woobstr112G said:

This is really getting annoying.  I still am unable to search for any cruises whether I am logged in or not.  This is since Monday.  I keep getting the "We apologize for the inconvenience" message.  It happens from home and also when I try it from work (work does not block anything either)......😒😬🤨

Bob

What’s really interesting is the site works okay on my IPhone.  When I get home, I’m going to try Firefox On my laptop & home computer.

Bob

On 2/27/2020 at 7:00 AM, Woobstr112G said:

I am not able to search for any cruises.  I get redirected to the "Something Went Wrong Page."  Has been happening for the past two days.....

Bob

Yesterday the Princess Website was running like a dog as everyone was trying to book on the cheap Sapphire Princess cruises sailing out of Australia. Took a few hours for it to come right.