Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Beautiful Photo! :classic_biggrin:

I love Corningware. All of our dishes, large and small and and all of our soup and cereal bowls are Corningware. We went to the Corning store shortly after we were married and purchased 2 sets of everything. The Corning store is closed, but that's too bad if they don't make it anymore. I had not heard that. Probably because it lasts forever. :classic_smile: Edit: Corelle plates and bowls are still available, and some Corningware service pieces. 

And those strawberries are humongous! :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ATG said:

Sometimes I answer the nuisance calls and just lead them on for a while.  I play gullible and ask stupid questions.  I figure if they’re busy with me they aren’t bothering someone else.  Of course, I usually just ignore them.

I always give them my social security number (000-00-0000).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

😁   😁  Not only those.... if you go to my very first post, you'll see other ones too... Corning are expensive here (may be in the States too?), so -- every "sale" I add one or two... they are very light and easy to handle.

I went back to first post and saw the bowl i missed seeing it so  long ago. My granddaughter would have me at that strawberry field every day.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Watching Below Deck, the date of filming was March 12th. Half way through the episode and Covid is frequently mentioned. 

Same here.  Next week's episode looks interesting.  I wonder if they're calling off the last charter and sending everyone home early.

1 minute ago, voyager70 said:

Same here.  Next week's episode looks interesting.  I wonder if they're calling off the last charter and sending everyone home early.

During one of the discussions between Francesca and Captain Lee, they said there were two charters left.  Preview makes it look like they are done, but who knows.

2 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

During one of the discussions between Francesca and Captain Lee, they said there were two charters left.  Preview makes it look like they are done, but who knows.

Then they would be firing Elizabeth for nothing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

You're right, there are two left.  They mentioned six days.

• Like 1

Just now, Ocean Boy said:

I didn't say that part because I didn't know if Andrew is done yet!  Lee did say he didn't know if the new steward could get there in time and the meeting in the lounge didn't seem to have Elizabeth in it.  I doubt the show would leave her on her own to get home during that crazy time though.

30 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Watching Below Deck, the date of filming was March 12th. Half way through the episode and Covid is frequently mentioned. 

Dont tell me what happens, I record them and still have to watch last weeks episode.

The last one I watched it was march 8th and the guests were asking each other. "How will covid put the US into recession."   They didnt know how a virus could impact the economy.   

And the crew was saying how a bottle purell now costs $50 in the US.  

1 minute ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Dont tell me what happens, I record them and still have to watch last weeks episode.

The last one I watched it was march 8th and the guests were asking each other. "How will covid put the US into recession."   They didnt know how a virus could impact the economy.   

And the crew was saying how a bottle purell now costs $50 in the US.  

You better stop reading this thread!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

I didn't say that part because I didn't know if Andrew is done yet!  Lee did say he didn't know if the new steward could get there in time and the meeting in the lounge didn't seem to have Elizabeth in it.  I doubt the show would leave her on her own to get home during that crazy time though.

Well, why can't Canada have the show on Mondays like we do????

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

They said they had 2 charters left, but during the scenes of next week promo they called it the Season Finale.🤷‍♂️

20 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I’m surprised she lasted as long as she did. She seems very nice enough, but lackadaisical when it comes to work ethic.  At least that’s how the TV portrays her. Similar to the male deck crew member they let go earlier in the season. Seemed more about the chakra and less about the work for some of them. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

She had to go. She was more interested in James than doing her job, even when told to.

You raise a good point. Liz did spend a lot of time talking to him when she should have been working. It isn't as if she didn't know that Francesca was gunning for her. But at the six day mark? A new higher isn't likey to pull it together in 6 days. Franny was just out to get her. And Ashling was fueling Fran's fire.

9 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

She had to go. She was more interested in James than doing her job, even when told to.

And Lisa just chimed in that he really isn’t interested in her. I feel for how TV makes things look but some of the guests have been far worse. 😁

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1