Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Great News!    Eric and I both got Negative for Covid test results today.     So happy he fully recovered and I guess the illness I had for a couple days was something else since I never tested positive.   

WooHoo!   We are allowed out again - now where to go - especially since we just had 8.5 inches of snow today.   I just finished snow blowing my house and my neighbors.    

Yup, I just did the same.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Great news indeed, Debbie and Eric. So glad for you.

Stay safe and healthy until you get the JAB 🤩

Will do!   His Transplant Doc said he has to wait at least 30-days before he can get the vaccine even though he is eligible to get now in our Phase 1A group.    I'm not eligible yet.    But will continue to practice as safe as we possibly can.    All we can figure he is got the virus while doing his Physical Therapy sessions.   Impossible to know for sure with this sneaky virus.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

Did you and your brother go there for pizza when it opened ?

Unfortunately we were only in Naples once 20 years ago , our last cruise to Europe had 5 stops in Italy but didn’t include Naples , surprised you never vacationed in Europe 

Today was the first near routine day we've had since Saturday. Our power went out at 9:30 pm Sunday night and wasn't restored until 11:45 pm Wednesday night. We went 74 hours without power. Fortunately our house is very tight so the coldest it got inside was about 50 in the bedrooms. The living room never dropped below 59 and never got higher than 63. Wednesday morning I ended up having to involve our electric utility board representative to get anything done. Even then the repair crew only restored power to a portion of the affected homes and had to come back and finish the job. 

Seen a lot of snow here in central Texas over the last several days.

Edited by Jingerwoppy
Additional info.
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, Jingerwoppy said:

Today was the first near routine day we've had since Saturday. Our power went out at 9:30 pm Sunday night and wasn't restored until 11:45 pm Wednesday night. We went 74 hours without power. Fortunately our house is very tight so the coldest it got inside was about 50 in the bedrooms. The living room never dropped below 59 and never got higher than 63. Wednesday morning I ended up having to involve our electric utility board representative to get anything done. Even then the repair crew only restored power to a portion of the affected homes and had to come back and finish the job. 

Fingers crossed that you have made it through the worst of it. 

2 hours ago, Jingerwoppy said:

We lost power for 14 straight days several years ago due to a storm.That was quite an adventure.

45 minutes ago, singinalot said:

some drone wars on Lake Tarpon with my dad tonight. His mavic mini 2 is definitely better than my mavic mini 1...in several ways.

E5561618-91DE-4357-A1D1-138969331BB0.jpeg

846CBDB9-A3BD-469A-B511-451D39F31F83.jpeg

5B624F84-4B8A-4BD4-9359-33AD0C583360.jpeg

481264ED-671A-4A5B-8869-20EB02866772.jpeg

506EB17E-3B9A-4E1E-B87F-7E411F75439E.jpeg

6C7F9744-5A9A-4EF4-B7BA-882F930D4E38.jpeg

D1E4D368-995A-4716-BD3C-A4366D2C13FD.jpeg

83FB9746-3A8D-4209-986F-D90FAAECCC2D.jpeg

Nice. I did some Drone stuff today as well. This is a pattern we will be setting up for the Civilian Challenge next weekend. 

M8

• Like 4

9 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Just watched the Mars Perseverance rover land on Mars. What an amazing achievement. The team in charge of the landing did a perfect job. Now the surface team takes over. I’m very interested to see how the helicopter works.  

The YouTube live stream is here. Hopefully, you can replay the landing if interested. 

Thanks for posting the link -- fascinating!