Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

@grapau27

Well well well

Happy birthday to one of the few CC thread posters  that only shares good times and great pictures.

I must say, when I read the post you share I can always count on you to stay dignified and bring out the best in life.

Don't change.

You deserve great Karma

You deserve the best!

I can only hope  one I day can acquire your classy style.

Be safe.

Edited by Lionesss
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Lionesss said:

She goes..........Brandons Parents.

Now mind you, they are not in dire straits but always play the poor ticket.

I think the kids know the situation, now more than ever.

When you think you have heard it all. 🤦‍♂️

That lotto win may have been the fates in your favour. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, jagsfan said:

I’m doing ok. Trying not to dread checking in to the hospital. 

Mimi I will be thinking of you. You will do great and positives will come.

9 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

I don't think she knows who we are now. The last time we went she completely ignored us.

I know it's heartbreaking. All I could do is try to remember the person they once were. Hang in there. I know it's tough.

3 hours ago, grapau27 said:

We have lunch booked for 12 noon.

Graham.

Happy 65 Graham. Welcome to the club. After I turned 65 in May I felt excited. It's a new chapter and one that will be exciting for you. Cheers to you on another successful trip around the sun. I wish you many more.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, jagsfan said:

I’m doing ok. Trying not to dread checking in to the hospital. 
I got my booster shot today and have been moving my arm when I think about it. Luckily, nobody but Dick can see me, and he’s used to me. Whenever keep the arm moving is doing it, but it doesn’t hurt and I think I’ll be able to sleep on it. 
So I’m looking for good things and not dwelling on the bad!

I am praying that everything goes well,Mimi.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Thank you for thinking if us.  I think we are now leaving Thursday.  Had a very busy day with work and didnt pack yet.  Plus I'm hoping for little better weather tomorrow to get in a nice long bike ride before I pack bike away in the shed for winter.

Have a safe journey home

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

You should not dread it. You should look forward to it as that will be the start of getting rid of the issue and the beginning of the rest of your life.

It will all be good.

True.
But all of my other surgeries were to fix something. After my really bad experience with my only  other abdominal surgery, though, if I think about it, it all comes back, ventilator and all. 
I pushed to get the train in motion and the earliest possible surgery date, and I’m taking each day as it comes and trying not to anticipate it more than I have to. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

I'm speechless....

Hope it doesn't spoil Christina's relations with her in-laws [and even some "ricochets" with Brandon].

As I said before, one thing that I can't stand -- cheap people... 😢

Even people without any means can find a way to gift symbolically without being broke...

I had a friend who really didn’t have much money. She was a single mom.  At Christmas she would try to give all her friend’s kids as much as we all gave. I told her just put $5.00 in a card and they will still love you.  At my daughter’s wedding one of her bridesmaids didn’t give a gift.  However, we think her drunk husband lost the card but my daughter wouldn’t ask!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

@grapau27

Well well well

Happy birthday to one of the few CC thread posters  that only shares good times and great pictures.

I must say, when I read the post you share I can always count on you to stay dignified and bring out the best in life.

Don't change.

You deserve great Karma

You deserve the best!

I can only hope  one I day can acquire your classy style.

Be safe.

Thank you Sue for an absolutely fantastic post.

I really appreciate all of your kind sentiments.

Graham.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Mimi I will be thinking of you. You will do great and positives will come.

I know it's heartbreaking. All I could do is try to remember the person they once were. Hang in there. I know it's tough.

Happy 65 Graham. Welcome to the club. After I turned 65 in May I felt excited. It's a new chapter and one that will be exciting for you. Cheers to you on another successful trip around the sun. I wish you many more.

Thank you Greg for your birthday wishes.

Graham.

• Like 1