Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

On 7/22/2023 at 1:11 PM, Ozark_Kid said:

I was thinking the same but then I remember visiting Cambodia a few years ago.  There were some snacking on roasted crickets. 😳 I thought should I?  Thinking this might not go good I tossed one in my mouth.   I was so surprised! They tasted good.  

I ate a fried cricket on a dare in the late ‘50s. 
I can still feel the explosion of dry sticks and sawdust, and, I swear, the taste of formaldehyde!

Obviously not a good batch!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 7/22/2023 at 3:15 PM, dani negreanu said:

Rallying for a better future for our kids and grandkids.

My friends have reached Jerusalem, after walking in a very hot an d humid weather for the last 3 days.

image.thumb.jpeg.a670d1ade6689693177a864aa6d52e09.jpeg

We're doing it locally, DH has the bigger flag.

image.thumb.jpeg.8d447fd2f7adf359a0dc1e1893006af6.jpeg

Praying they will listen to the peoples’ voices. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

We are staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton by the port. We will be there for 4 nights. For a king deluxe room it’s $1536.00. We just booked this June so I’m sure you can get it cheaper by booking early. 

https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/rooms/?ctyhocn=AMSCS&arrivalDate=2023-08-12&departureDate=2023-08-16&room1NumAdults=2&displayCurrency=USD&WT.mc_id=zINDA0EMEA1DT2OLX3GGL4INTBAU5SR6AMSCSDI7_122953832_9083689&utm_source=intlmeta&utm_medium=intlmeta&utm_campaign=googlehpa&gclid=Cj0KCQjwn_OlBhDhARIsAG2y6zO8VPgIImh4t4THASH5JiouuZCpMlTVNFddSrB_tgPgHgK-gXn3IMwaAmTqEALw_wcB&dsclid=55044242698674176&bm-verify=AAQAAAAH_____1vbHPjEgBB_nzdhB4wpLaLMT4sek_RszHIQWr3AIpWtmztkvohtaU7DasEEsGL9bOL5_pWU7y02ZAoDrca5UM__4zL2PvgSIIvkPAaI4_IBpS8hHODevFfm_NMREKgJbEj-SGVAvXmjBk0ojSdgyELSRuokPJlX--nSiReVGEwiLabNPMc-8FECfSBmYvHAxbpVdXpSzpau_U8OlUKMdOiAfr4MTeHmYzkS4r8DM_noYQ8R_dKMK6xZu-74OYyjUnoFKvEP1QOWg8tgeH9P1Nk_EqAKU-Vug0lsJALqHQI2YrRtJTlHfC63moI3ULYygGYAnzj6IlRnnxKtwrLLBUINxc5KFAK7Hs2iYWL6qvKairhUWo21u7ISoyzBwnwojYEAIx7a2nJsBxweTo1pLShXVyGmwsPaovBJOy3ggppttzt5HNXSZkWFsjNwK1wmCsF91cCAHxSpCMoWT-0VycoCZEg8rZY2BG7_mHxImEd6k74Ml4VmH6xdiToM2VrwodUNhYmn3pJcwgGj6GMHSzyHL42v2d5sMaATX0JCmmqVv8sHxa8B69yzd36JOmA8U6s2f3yw7OWB4cX6BrniHmnCmvrFVzU8DPJ3Ejald9Kwbf-XQLTkRuMFzCOR1MSSQelsYZAlIEfm_Q5QqeUEN0N5bP2Qjb6dm2JV3N4-wfkT5wAg-Q-DAt04tCqOe0X7PHwGLjYmmM6beOzj2Q3etG-5sYcTpVvGduYxYdqMQ37fpGYSqhc5v_0XjV31QtO3vAF1Ls56UbnqpDsLZW3ON_TR0G5gS3RroUMND93KuPjspg0WKsrFHtme1cReXOGjaED2ZYRv2T98pSE4z_DWpfbjkwopzJnfk4qa3mmwn3ei1TZ-FN1u_aP_7EFB-wHM7Rkv2yL9EZ-Q_gDyTbLu

You got a good price, for our dates May 28th through May 30th , 2 nights

It comes out to $885 a  night with 3 persons in the room.

Hopefully looking to pay that for 2 nights , not just one.

Edited by Jimbo

On 7/21/2023 at 12:20 PM, Ozark_Kid said:

@lenquixote66 It sounds like you are surrounded by loved ones!  I hope you enjoy the celebration of your birthday.  Happy birthday!

The party was great .100 people came .The only negative was that my God Daughters husband had emergency surgery on Friday.He is okay but she and I are very close and she wanted to be at the party.The invitation to the party stated no presents but nearly every person who came brought gifts.

• Like 7

On 7/21/2023 at 1:50 PM, MJSailors said:

@lenquixote66 Happy birthday, Lenny!

Enjoy the celebration!

@Luckynana A belated message of congratulations for your anniversary!

@A&L_Ont Wishing you and Lisa an enjoyable vacation and anniversary celebration!

To all those dealing with surgeries, health 

concerns , treatments and recoveries-I am wishing you better days in your journeys.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

Thanks,MJIt was a beautiful day.

On 7/21/2023 at 2:02 PM, HBE4 said:

Sounds like you have a fantastic birthday weekend coming up. Enjoy & Happy Birthday!

It was.People came to my house Friday night,Saturday morning ,afternoon,evening ,this morning and then to the home of one of my daughters for the party.

• Like 2

On 7/21/2023 at 4:26 PM, Luckynana said:

Congratulations on celebrating your 80th Birthday on Monday, Lenny!  How wonderful that you will be honored by so many of your friends..a 100 people!!  Awesome!!  Enjoy your Celebration to the fullest!🎉

Happy, Happy Birthday, Lenny!  God Bless!  Mazel Tov!!

My Naples friend will also be celebrating her 80th Birthday on Monday.  My younger sister also shares your birthday on the 23rd.  We will be celebrating our friends Wedding Anniversary with them down the Shore, also on Monday.

Have the Best time!!!!!!!!!🥰😘

Enjoy all your celebrations.,Maryann.One of my very long time friends has been dealing with serious medical issues and was not supposed to be at the party but much to our surprise she came to the party .She did not stay long but I was so happy to see her.

• Like 4

On 7/21/2023 at 5:53 PM, Sunshine3601 said:

Sounds Wonderful.    I wish you a weekend full of fun with family and friends gathering around for your special day.     Happy Birthday Weekend😍

Debbie,it was the best weekend I had in a very long time.Longtime friends who I last saw many years ago due to their illnesses and mine came and we had so much fun .We+all seemed to forget about our medical issues.

• Like 4

On 7/22/2023 at 10:45 AM, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

I was going to do the same today.  Make Blueberry Buckle Cake.  

Glad Susan is feeling better.

Congratulations, Dani @dani negreanu for reaching Page 4000!  🎉

Happy Birthday to Lenny @lenquixote66 on Monday.  It is my brother’s birthday also that day.

My epidural injection appointment has moved up to this coming Tuesday.  I face that big, long, fat needle again.

Happy birthday to your brother.

• Thanks 1