Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

Maybe not.  I saw a post from him an hour ago on the “Swingers” thread.

And also on the "New Rules for Crown Lounge" thread. 

The temptation to dance in the minefields is strong. 😅

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, sgmn said:

This is such great news, well done Ryan. Little ones can be very tough and resilient.

As a grandma with a grandson with multiple allergies and other aliments who always seems to be in and out of hospital it is heartening to  read such a positive outcome 👍 

Thank you, Sue!

5 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Many,many years ago one of my cousins was a member of a band that eventually became Blood Sweat and Tears.In the belief that the band would never go anywhere my cousin started his own band and their first booking was at the Princess Hotel in Bermuda.He spoke to us,his relatives of the pink sand .That was the primary reason for my wife and I going there 50 plus years ago.

My SIL (Jim's sister) and her husband honeymooned at the Princess Hotel 52 years ago.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

Maybe not.  I saw a post from him an hour ago on the “Swingers” thread.

I saw this one…

1 minute ago, HBE4 said:

And also on the "New Rules for Crown Lounge" thread. 

The temptation to dance in the minefields is strong. 😅

And missed this one, thankfully.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Our first cruise was on the Summit to Bermuda.  It was in May and we went to a beach, guess the weather is unpredictable.

The first time we were on the Summit we had a Waiter named Ron who had a mustache.The second night he did not have one and he tried to convince everyone at the table that he was Ron’s twin brother,Don.The next night he again had a mustache .I think a few passengers actually believed him.He was a great Waiter and made everyone laugh.His Asst.Waiter was named Starsky

• Haha 3

Just now, HBE4 said:

Hoping for a Rangers win tonight! 

The Texas Rangers that is!

My son in law ,the NY Rangers fan was at the game last Thursday night .

In order for the Texas Rangers to win Scherzer will have to pitch like he did when he was a great pitcher.His post season ERA is 11.25 .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

My son in law ,the NY Rangers fan was at the game last Thursday night .

In order for the Texas Rangers to win Scherzer will have to pitch like he did when he was a great pitcher.His post season ERA is 11.25 .

Keeping my fingers crossed & hoping that in a Game 7, anything can happen.  But I agree, Scherzer has to keep it close & go deep into the game.  Hoping he can bounce back to be great for one more game.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I am more of a Verlander fan.

I am more of a "Anybody But The Astro's" fan. 😁.  Ironically, when my step daughter lived in Houston, the Astro's were my 2nd favorite team.  But then they routinely started beating the Yankees in the playoffs and she moved back to NY so....

Plus, there are a couple of ex-Yankee players on the Tex Rangers - Jordan Montgomery, Nathan Eovaldi, and Aroldris Chapman.  The first 2, the Yankee never should have let go while Chapman - that's the worst nightmare to see him pitching against the Astro's in a save situation. They have his number.

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

I am more of a "Anybody But The Astro's" fan. 😁.  Ironically, when my step daughter lived in Houston, the Astro's were my 2nd favorite team.  But then they routinely started beating the Yankees in the playoffs and she moved back to NY so....

Plus, there are a could pf ex-Yankee players on the Tex Rangers - Jordan Montgomery, Nathan Eovaldi, and Aroldris Chapman.  The first 2, the Yankee never should have let go while Chapman - that's the worst nightmare to see him pitching against the Astro's in a save situation. They have his number.

So far home team lost every game in this series, hope that continues, we did go to one ranger game only because they were playing Yankees and they scored 15 runs against my Yankees, two of our best friends on season ticket holders and only live about a mile from the stadium.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

@Jimbo

Sorry for the Phillies loss.  Definitely did not see that coming, especially after they won the first 2 games.

For some reason, I thought this was a Game 7, which is tomorrow night.

So a Phillies-Rangers World Series match up is still a possibility

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Plus, there are a couple of ex-Yankee players on the Tex Rangers - Jordan Montgomery, Nathan Eovaldi, and Aroldris Chapman.  The first 2, the Yankee never should have let go while Chapman - that's the worst nightmare to see him pitching against the Astro's in a save situation. They have his number.

I assume you are watching the game now.I think that Baker should have relieved the starting pitcher with Verlander.

19 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

For some reason, I thought this was a Game 7, which is tomorrow night.

So a Phillies-Rangers World Series match up is still a possibility

Phillies Rangers I would root for the Rangers.I have a niece who went to Medical School in Philadelphia and became a Phillies fan but she and her husband are still NY Rangers fans.

19 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I assume you are watching the game now.I think that Baker should have relieved the starting pitcher with Verlander.

Semi-watching it & checking the score. 

Idk having Verlander pitch on 3 days rest? He's 40 and has been trending down with each start this post season.  0 runs his first game, gave up 2 runs his second game & 4 runs his last game.

• Like 1