Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

10 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

6AM flight tomorrow PVD to FLL. I couldn't get out today. The plane for tomorrow comes up from FLL tonight and spends the night and is non-stop going down so hopefully it all goes well.

Weather should be good for east coast flight to FLL.  Having non stop flight definitely helps.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, George C said:

Hopefully a KC victory next weekend will let you hav a good nights sleep , lots of kraken would not hurt , my choice of sleep aid is Johnny Walker Gold. Was surprised that my wife is now considering to working to 65 we definitely can afford to have her retire much earlier but we do like flying first class and booking suites. 

Last Friday night I drank some bourbon and slept most of the night. I’d love to not have to drink every night just to sleep. Tonight I will have a few glasses. I will be nervous all week leading up to the game. I don’t have any idea who will win. I get it on retirement. It’s hard to figure out when to go.

1 hour ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Found some Four Roses Small Batch SELECT.  Don’t see it often in my area so just popped on it.  IMG_2484.thumb.jpeg.abd2be97b2df3185300400d2353517d6.jpeg

The select is a good bottle. You have good taste. Love the Makers and Rare Breed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

6AM flight tomorrow PVD to FLL. I couldn't get out today. The plane for tomorrow comes up from FLL tonight and spends the night and is non-stop going down so hopefully it all goes well.

Yikes I hate waking up that early. 

• Like 1

Good morning.  Beach is closed due to big seas.  Did a nice little bush walk to a lookout.C434989F-3531-4AB3-BE45-3688642FE87A.thumb.jpeg.5de0489d457b85ff6907259fa201ed9e.jpeg

Now, sitting on the deck  reading a 1984 National Geographic article on Alaska.  Photo of Carnival Tropicale in Glacier Bay (shame it’s not a Royal Ship)E4B785B8-A5CF-4680-A967-AF036D6E21E9.thumb.jpeg.72593f02b6a54595422f7af761b57902.jpeg

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Saturday... 8 nighter. Coco Cay on Sunday, two sea days, Aruba, Curaçao, 2 sea days coming back to FLL.

Nice itinerary!  Enjoy your cruise, OB!  Bon Voyage!🛳️

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Last Friday night I drank some bourbon and slept most of the night. I’d love to not have to drink every night just to sleep. Tonight I will have a few glasses. I will be nervous all week leading up to the game. I don’t have any idea who will win. I get it on retirement. It’s hard to figure out when to go.

The select is a good bottle. You have good taste. Love the Makers and Rare Breed.

I will be rooting for KC you definitely need something to cheer for and as far as we are concerned if you can beat the Bills you can beat San Fran, our friend a retired chef hosts a great Super Bowl party .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Thanks.... Odyssey.

@Ocean Boy

I hope you have a nice flight down to Florida and a wonderful cruise.

It is 52°F and sunny at our beach here in North East England.

I hope everyone else is safe and well and looking forward to the weekend.

IMG_20240203_112659.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

@Ocean Boy

I hope you have a nice flight down to Florida and a wonderful cruise.

It is 52°F and sunny at our beach here in North East England.

I hope everyone else is safe and well and looking forward to the weekend.

IMG_20240203_112659.jpg

Thanks. About 1:15 hrs into the flight. Got off 10 minutes early and will supposedly land about 30 ahead of schedule. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1