Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Ipad and wifi is giving me some grief today so I cannot check what I am posting to who. Apologies if anything is inappropriate. But please know that my heart is in the right place and best wishes and prayers are going out for everyone whose family needs it. ❤️

• Like 2

14 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Oh No,  we will be praying for her. Never should a child have to go through this.

Thank you,Marietta.Since my wife’s surgery she has been in excrutiating pain ,the worse she has ever had.

For the first time ever I am asking people to pray for my wife and my granddaughter.I know that you need names to pray as opposed to saying Lenny’s wife and Lenny’s granddaughter.I am not telling my wife and my children that I am doing this .

My wife’s name is Toby and my granddaughter is Mallory.

Thanking everyone who will pray for them.Not necessary to pray for me.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

I'm sorry to hear this Lenny.

Prayers 🙏 that it is not serious.

Graham.

The MRI will be done with Contrast .I pray to God that it is not serious.My wife and I will not survive if it is.In 2017,one of our nephews died from a brain tumor and we were devastated.

2 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Thank you,Marietta.Since my wife’s surgery she has been in excrutiating pain ,the worse she has ever had.

For the first time ever I am asking people to pray for my wife and my granddaughter.I know that you need names to pray as opposed to saying Lenny’s wife and Lenny’s granddaughter.I am not telling my wife and my children that I am doing this .

I will pray for all of you Lenny 🙏.

• Like 4

Just now, lenquixote66 said:

They are on my prayer list.  I have been praying for one little girl who has leukemia for a long time and she is doing okay. I didn’t know her name at first as she is our podiatrist’s daughter.  Finally I asked him and told him I used to pray for Little Habib(her last name).   I felt better having her name.

Life stinks but we will get through these trying times🙏🤞

• Like 4

Just now, DaniDanielle said:

They are on my prayer list.  I have been praying for one little girl who has leukemia for a long time and she is doing okay. I didn’t know her name at first as she is our podiatrist’s daughter.  Finally I asked him and told him I used to pray for Little Habib(her last name).   I felt better having her name.

Life stinks but we will get through these trying times🙏🤞

In the Jewish religion when you pray for a person you use their first name and the first name of a parent,never a last name.

I know this is a bad time for you with Charlie being ill but you are such a nice person.

• Like 5

The MRI will be done with Contrast .I pray to God that it is not serious.My wife and I will not survive if it is.In 2017,one of our nephews died from a brain tumor and we were devastated.

I am really sorry to hear about your nephew and our prayers 🙏 are with you and your family and hopefully the MRI shows nothing serious.

Graham 

• Like 1

Thanks Graham,you,Pauline and the other people on this thread are so nice.

It is nice that everyone is so caring on here.

You are nice too Lenny and why we are saying prayers 🙏 for Toby and Mallory.

Graham & Pauline.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Oh no, Lenny.  The best of luck for a good outcome.

How is your black finger?  I hope it's back to normal.

My finger is almost normal.Five former Brooklyn neighbors are on their way now to visit with my wife.Three are coming from NJ.I last saw them in 2002.They were in my wife’s Mahjong group .

• Like 5

1 minute ago, lenquixote66 said:

You have no idea how much I appreciate every kind word you have said to me,Graham.

Thank you Lenny.

Pauline and my thoughts and sincerest best wishes and prayers are with you,your wife and granddaughter.

Graham

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Coralc said:

Link to Test forum on Cruise Critic. People there are very helpful as well :classic_biggrin: And I wasn't being critical Bonnie. Just pointing out that there is a place to test all sorts of things. :classic_biggrin: without cluttering up threads. 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/860-test-forum/

Well, I learned something new, too! 
I’m glad we had this meeting!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Dear Lenny, I will certainly pray for healing for Toby and Mallory. And for the families that love them. 
As the Psalm  says, “Even though I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil”.

When I attended my first Jewish funeral  a few years ago, and heard those familiar words, I realized we are all together, one family, all needing to know we’re not alone. 
Mallory is too young to be hit with this. Every parent, every grandparent in this family we have built will be sending our love to help her fight. 

• Like 10