Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Lisa just shared this with me, as they a filming an hour from our house. She loves the show and did drama in high school and was part of the school shows.  Even though there might be a dramatic moment once in a while in current times, I informed her that she was far from “Plain Jane” and wouldn’t make the cast. 

Praise be. 

96E5C922-F931-4D11-A162-191E05E8865D.thumb.jpeg.bd18f23fe06db5ff3d720ca5922331f0.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Lisa just shared this with me, as they a filming an hour from our house. She loves the show and did drama in high school and was part of the school shows.  Even though there might be a dramatic moment once in a while in current times, I informed her that she was far from “Plain Jane” and wouldn’t make the cast. 

Praise be. 

96E5C922-F931-4D11-A162-191E05E8865D.thumb.jpeg.bd18f23fe06db5ff3d720ca5922331f0.jpeg

Played it safe and stayed away from the age requirement I see.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Praise be. 

Torn about what to do.  It doesn't technically say female, I suppose Jane implies it, but Johnny Cash had a song about a boy named Sue.  I don't have colored hair, fake nails, or fake eyelashes.  I am "plain" on a good day. I have never been on TV.  Every picture taken of me in my entire life has been without makeup.  I'm 60 but think I could play 35, I am very immature for my age.   Oh wait, I can't travel to Canada.  Never mind. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/13/2020 at 9:32 AM, island lady said:

Hope you all enjoy!   🙂   Mine should be here Monday or Tuesday.  I am on the "grocery store backup" stock right now.   

Hopefully ours will be here soon. Excited to try it even though I’m not a big coffee drinker.

17 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Today is a mini holiday here..........in case you need a reason to celebrate.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

Stay healthy

Happy Birthday to you. 🍰🍨🥂🍷🍹🍸

9 hours ago, island lady said:

38 feet, with two big "slide outs"  that make it much wider when parked.  

That sounds nice. Besides the rv we had we also had a 40’ 5th wheel, but it only had one bathroom. Can’t imagine an rv with 2 bathrooms.

It is cold,windy and raining in NE England.

I am eating breakfast in bed and watching TV.

After a little housework we are both going to have a lazy day in the house and watch a couple of The Crown DVDs.

I hope all my friends on this wonderful thread have a lovely day.

Graham.

• Like 6

21 hours ago, Domino D said:

On my wall is a quote from The Magnificent Seven  (original)  by James Coburn "Nobody throws me my own guns and says run, nobody." 

Of course, next to it is a quote from Albert Camus (French Philosopher who I doubt ever saw a western) "Integrity has no need of rules".  Next to that is  Ric Flair "To be the man, you got to beat the man".  

My wise says I have a wide circle of influences.     

Big fan of Ricky Bobby. "If you're not first, you're last"

Trying to live my life that way.😁

Anybody remember who said "second place is the first loser"🤔

23 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Today is a mini holiday here..........in case you need a reason to celebrate.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

Stay healthy

Sorry I missed the celebration here. 

But we did have cake yesterday 😉

Happy Belated birthday 🎂 

20201216_063559.thumb.jpg.383e24778ae12afe54a2faf95b3cc73c.jpg

• Like 3

Thank you for all the well wishes for my birthday, I did not mean to turn the thread that way, but thank you so much for the kind wishes.

Speaking of flowers.

When I went to Anesthesia school I broke off with my husband to be, the dating scene and studying was overwhelming and one had to give.

So I broke off with Rick in October of 1988.

Well, every Friday I got a dozen roses sent to my house.

I mean every Friday for three months were sent.  They were always delivered with a card that simply said, thinking of you.

In the fourth month the Roses changed to carnations and the only thing my dad said was.....

I think it is time to realize this man loves you and he is running out of money, you better *hit or get off the pot, 

We  got back together, got married after I graduated as a Nurse Anesthetist, and next year we will be celebrating our 30th anniversary.

Stay healthy

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

We are patiently waiting to watch the video of these storms. Sorry, just had to say it. 😇

Our oldest son just moved near DC after living his whole life in Georgia, San Francisco and Abu Dhabi.  He just sent an email that it was snowing.  His Dad and I just laughed.  Looks pretty, but I HATE snow.  That’s why we moved from Indiana to Atlanta almost 40 years ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1