Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

8 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Glorious day here in Sydney for NYE.  

IMG_3431.mov

Oops it won't open for me on my Samsung.

Bet its lovely though. Weather here is wet and grey, and far too warm for the time of year. I like it cold, crisp and blue skies but it rarely happens in our winter 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, singinalot said:

yes! Friends with a ranch are out fighting the fire on their property right now. 

the wind has been relentless

Is your area impacted by the fires?  Smoke must be horrible with these high winds.  Hopefully your friends ranch will be ok.  Stay safe😍

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

That's nice but right now we're on Below Deck. They're in the Caribbean.

I finally watched the last episode.   Did Heather really say the n word?  I somehow missed that bathroom trip when they were at carambola beach club.

I'm disliking her even more.  Shes snotty!   

The lady with wired jaw is really ruining everyones trip.  Why did she go?  Poor Rachel!!

13 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Hey all, you are one day early with the wishes but how Dani remembered is beyond me.

December 31, 1971 is the actual day, which makes tomorrow a milestone birthday for me tomorrow.😮

Happy Birthday, Andrew!

You’re still approaching your prime, with decades of achievements, good times with family and friends, and please, Lord, cruises, ahead of you!

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Sheal said:

Super yummy!

Would a picture look out of place? 

Mimi,  sending lots of well wishes for a better new year!  Maybe you should stay out of the kitchen tomorrow and order in some egg foo young and lots of good fortune cookies.

The hole is less than 24 inches from the floor. Evidently I fell on my knees and slammed my head into the wall simultaneously! Pretty good trick!

So a picture wouldn’t work very well!

Years ago Dick patched a drywall hole in our kitchen from when our boys were wrestling and an elbow hit the wall. 
Many, many years ago. Maybe after our March cruise I can talk him into working on this wall!

I really really need this cruise, and the CDC can take a flying leap!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Coralc said:

I think it was just one of those little lapses. Septic yes. Well Water no. :classic_smile:

Our son’s house is on the river south of town. Septic and well.  
Everything is different nowadays.
The septic tank is three large buried green containers, and the whole house generator automatically kicks in if the power goes out. 

So far, our afternoon  Florida thunderstorms haven’t been a problem. 

• Like 3