Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

42 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I love sitting at that bar for precisely that reason. I enjoy meeting new people and talking with them. 

Plus it’s easier to get the next round 😁, we have met many people playing trivia also.

• Like 3

On 3/22/2022 at 11:35 AM, molly361 said:

Just boarded the Mariner. Time to party

IMG_20220322_112244039.jpg

Have a great cruise, Ellen!  Mudslide looks wonderful!

On 3/22/2022 at 1:35 PM, Sea Dog said:

Lazy rainy day here. Charlie kind of sums up my mood.

8721313F-5E12-47D4-9B70-F94473E1CA93.thumb.jpeg.b8943317ddd4147dee4d6129ef0e03f2.jpeg

They are getting so big!!!!

23 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Last evening they went to Chuck E Cheese.

06265F1A-88D3-43F8-88C2-B3BFB137DE95.thumb.jpeg.3b8ec86f50292229b75e5c18671b0968.jpeg

Beautiful picture of the kids!  Belated(?) Birthday wishes to Caden and Aubrey!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I hear you.  I’m here daily and it’s hard to do some days. 

I could only wish. 😉

Would you like unstructions for creating an on-line reservation? Making one takes less time than reading this thread after being away for a few hours.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

@BonTexasNY

Bonnie, how is your Jen's Jen coming along?

+1

17 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

So far so good.  Thanks for asking!  Each day that passes is another one of optimism.

Just heard from my Jen.  Jen is extubated, is awake and responsive.  Yayyy!  So happy for every day's miracles.

Wonderful news, Bonnie!  Thank you for Jen's update!

6 hours ago, jagsfan said:

I told Dick he’d better pack his tablet and a charger because he can’t depend on finding books in the library. 

Have a great cruise, Mimi and Dick!

3 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

63°F and sunny here in North East England.

I was doing sales calls this morning but home now relaxing.

I hope everyone is well and having a great day.

Sounds like Spring is coming to NE England.!

3 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

The 4 Grandkids at Cousin Camp  just FaceTime and sang Happy Birthday!  So cute.  And I got a video text from Kenzie trying to say Happy Birthday Gpa.  She got Gpa out pretty good 😊.

Happy Birthday, John!

I've said it many times, and always happy to repeat it:  Grandchildren are the Best!!!!!

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

I love sitting at that bar for precisely that reason. I enjoy meeting new people and talking with them. 

We were able to sit at the Martini Bar, as well as the bars on the Pool decks on the Silhouette.  Come to think of it, you could sit at all of the bars on the ship...at least, any of them that we went to.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Would you like unstructions for creating an on-line reservation? Making one takes less time than reading this thread after being away for a few hours.

My wife and I just put one on hold this morning. 7 days decide to put down the deposit or not.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, molly361 said:

Ha ha. Yes it would be easier to find me. There is still no sitting at the bar in playmakers or boleros which makes it harder to meet people .  Harder to meet people sitting at a table by yourself instead of at the bar. Oh well

That’s strange the bar seats at Bolero’s were open on Adventure at beginning of March unlike February and all seats open. I wonder if they have gone back a step.

Edited by c-leg5

43 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

May I ask which cruise?😁

Sure, Got a balcony cabin on deck 9 mid ship. $3500

Radiance of the Seas 

Panama Canal Cruise

October 7th through the 23rd   2023........... 16 nights

Departure from San Diego, Ca,  ends  in Tampa ,Florida

Full transit West to East thru the  Panama Canal, this would be our 2nd time through the Canal. Last time through the Canal,  The "NEW"   Locks weren't there

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Radiance of the Seas 

Panama Canal Cruise

Full transit West to East thru the  Panama Canal, this would be our 2nd time through the Canal. Last time through the Canal,  The "NEW"   Locks weren't there

sounds like fun.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Radiance of the Seas 

Panama Canal Cruise

Wow that’s a great! I’m going to wait and see what itineraries will come out from San Juan so I can get to Tortola but if there’s nothing we may join you on that cruise.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Cool itinerary. Hopefully by then Covid will be a forgettable memory....

We like Radiance Class. Have been on it to Alaska and New Zealand.

Our 1st ever cruise was on Jewel.

Let's hope so........

We love Radiance Class, not to big not to small, just right. Don't need all those bells and whistles anymore to enjoy cruising.

Not many of Royal's cruises leave from San Diego either and we really like that area where the ship leaves from.

I think we have been on Radiance  3 times, Panama Canal, and 2 Caribbean cruises

Serenade.......was Hawaii round trip from San Diego 15 Nights and Jewel was a 10 day Bermuda and Caribbean Roundtrip from Boston.

Voyager of the Seas was our first cruise ever.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, mo&fran said:

sounds like fun.

37 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Wow that’s a great! I’m going to wait and see what itineraries will come out from San Juan so I can get to Tortola but if there’s nothing we may join you on that cruise.

Last time through the Panama Canal we stopped at Acapulco, kind of don't understand why not going there this time..........maybe ships just don't stop there anymore.

We had dinner at  La Perla and watched the cliff diver show. 

On Wide World of Sports they always showed clips of these young kids jumping...............so young when they  opened the broadcast.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

The 4 Grandkids at Cousin Camp  just FaceTime and sang Happy Birthday!  So cute.  And I got a video text from Kenzie trying to say Happy Birthday Gpa.  She got Gpa out pretty good 😊.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY🥰  I hope you are enjoying your special day.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Happy Birthday, John 💐

So awesome being congratulated by a lovely bunch of grandkids.

It seems March is "big" in birthdays anniversaries in this thread....

A friend just sent me a video of a grandkid wishing his grannie "good luck in your next life" [as in the "other side"]...."

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Let's hope so........

We love Radiance Class, not to big not to small, just right. Don't need all those bells and whistles anymore to enjoy cruising.

Not many of Royal's cruises leave from San Diego either and we really like that area where the ship leaves from.

I think we have been on Radiance  3 times, Panama Canal, and 2 Caribbean cruises

Serenade.......was Hawaii round trip from San Diego 15 Nights and Jewel was a 10 day Bermuda and Caribbean Roundtrip from Boston.

Voyager of the Seas was our first cruise ever.

We did radiance class Brilliance of the seas for our 25th anniversary, great cruise 12 day round trip from Barcelona with 5 stops in Italy , had corner grand suite 1600 which we loved.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

It seems March is "big" in birthdays anniversaries in this thread....

We have a sign with each month listed along the bottom with hooks under each month.  Under each month we hang disks with the names of those having a birthday or anniversary and the day.  March has the most, 8 birthdays and 1 anniversary.

• Like 6