Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

There are moments when I am very depressed but then I get a visit from my family and grand dogs and I feel better.Reading the comments on this thread help greatly .Thanks,Mimi.

Not everyone is blessed with loving family that are close enough to share time.  I am sure you are thankful and appreciate it.  I will always remember the times my girls have shown there love in times of need.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Keksie said:

Gatlinburg plans are coming along.  We have reservations for the DP Stampede for my birthday dinner.  We have plans and addresses for restaurants.  We have two different drives planned and to that point does anyone know if there is a place to get yummy picnic lunches to go on our drives?  We will have a yeti so things will stay cold.  

I hope you enjoy the Gatlinburg trip.  I have heard many good things about Gatlinburg but have not had the opportunity to visit.  I like the yeti.  Borrowed one from my SIL the last time we went to Gulf Shores and was able to bring home 25lbs of shrimp.  They work well.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Not everyone is blessed with loving family that are close enough to share time.  I am sure you are thankful and appreciate it.  I will always remember the times my girls have shown there love in times of need.

One daughter and family live 4 minutes away,the other one lives 90 minutes away and has the house in upstate NY that is 4 hours away.I see her usually twice a week because she works 45 minutes from where I live and sleeps here.The one who lives a few minutes away was here today.She and family are here quite often.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I hope you enjoy the Gatlinburg trip.  I have heard many good things about Gatlinburg but have not had the opportunity to visit.  I like the yeti.  Borrowed one from my SIL the last time we went to Gulf Shores and was able to bring home 25lbs of shrimp.  They work well.

We had to get a new pickup when we were moving since the old one would not have made the 19 trips from Texas to Florida.  While we were at the dealer I noticed a stack of yeti coolers.  They were actually for people buying jeeps but I smiled and asked the nice man if we got a cooler too.  That is how we got our yeti! 😊

• Like 6

18 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

So, I just booked the Harmony for December 10, 2022.  Going to Aruba and Curaçao, you should join us.  Be another B-day cruise for the DW.  I will be happy to teach you to ride the FlowRider like me.  IE not falling because I don’t want to have to take pain pills in my old age.  Carving gracefully, or as gracefully as a fat old guy can at the top of the wave.  Riding for my 2-3 minutes and stepping off the side, or doing a silly spin until I fall at the bottom.

jc

Haven’t seen any doggie pictures lately!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

One daughter and family live 4 minutes away,the other one lives 90 minutes away and has the house in upstate NY that is 4 hours away.I see her usually twice a week because she works 45 minutes from where I live and sleeps here.The one who lives a few minutes away was here today.She and family are here quite often.

My youngest lives about 5 minutes away, the middle about 15 minutes away and oldest about 2 hours away.  We have a text message group we call the fab 5 where we share pics and videos each day.

We have another we call Family Funny Quotes.  Here is an example of what is posted……

Mom: Corrie, you can have a grilled cheese or PBJ for lunch…
Corrie: BORINGGGG

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Driving to Fort Lauderdale tomorrow to board the Silhouette on Monday.

Will try and log in from the ship to read posts on this thread. We have upgraded to the stream package, but the internet is still reallllllllllllllllllllly slow. Sometimes it is on "read but not "like" or post" mode. So we shall see. But all of you will be in my thoughts.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Woot Woot!   Happy to announce we just got notified we both tested negative and can stay onboard for next week-- YAY!

Wow I cannot believe you mowed your lawn already.     

Definitely does not sound like a day to go to the raceway

I read a polar vortex was coming in this weekend.   I have no plans of getting off the ship on Sunday.     We will do our b2b process tomorrow morning then maybe go to the consecutive cruisers lunch at 11:30 then off to the spa for various treatments.

I am going to call my neighbor /cat sitter / seedling sitter, etc. today.   Hopefully Sparky and Eva are being good babies (usually are).

👍

Have a great second half of the B2B!

Polar Vortex???? Brrrr, Reminds me to search for my winter jacket for our drive home in mid April😥

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Will try and log in from the ship to read posts on this thread. We have upgraded to the stream package, but the internet is still reallllllllllllllllllllly slow. Sometimes it is on "read but not "like" or post" mode. So we shall see. But all of you will be in my thoughts.

Have a great cruise. Where is it going to?

19 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Nice!    Have a wonderful cruise and hopefully you don't have to check in with work and can disconnect and relax 😍

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Nice!    Have a wonderful cruise and hopefully you don't have to check in with work and can disconnect and relax 😍

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Have a wonderful cruise.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Well Mimi,  if you are needing a doggie 🐶 pic here is one I don’t think I ever posted, Millie.  My youngest daughter’s dog.

7A722C29-9BAE-4B01-B0EC-851D360D1106.thumb.jpeg.bb56aa06154a950c9c580977bd71310f.jpeg

Millie is adorable and looks like a well behaved girl.    Beautiful Daughter too🥰    

I like your Daughters blue chairs and bureau TV is on.    Did she paint herself?    Nice color!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Jimbo said:

May be an image of sky and nature

Double Rainbow in the Pulaski, Va  Food Lion Parking lot, not far from our house last night.

May be an image of sky and nature

Gorgeous photo.    

I think I was napping when we passed by your neck of the woods.   

Looks like we are off or very close to LBI right now.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

My youngest lives about 5 minutes away, the middle about 15 minutes away and oldest about 2 hours away.  We have a text message group we call the fab 5 where we share pics and videos each day.

We have another we call Family Funny Quotes.  Here is an example of what is posted……

Mom: Corrie, you can have a grilled cheese or PBJ for lunch…
Corrie: BORINGGGG

I play a game with my grand kids,True or False.I ask them questions about me and see if they can guess.Today’s question was :True or False,the last time I was in a swimming pool was in Pennsylvania in 1986.They got it wrong.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Have a great cruise,Arzeena and RJ

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Gorgeous photo.    

I think I was napping when we passed by your neck of the woods.   

Looks like we are off or very close to LBI right now.   

How is your Son getting back to Philly? 

@ArzeenaHave a wonderful cruise!

@Sunshine3601Continue to have a great cruise.

So many more with future cruises.  Nice!

Today was in the 80s, sunny and so beautiful.  I had lunch with one of my favorite people in the whole world, my sister.  After we ate, we sat outside and continued to chat nonstop enjoying the delightful weather.  She's the reason we moved to Texas 19 years ago.  Good decision! AND Jack agrees. 😃

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2