Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

13 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

I just went on to my app and it said to select an arrival time for my wellness check for our Sept cruise??  Does this just mean to pick the time I want to arrive at the ship?  For our cruise on the Allure in April, my TA did all of our paperwork, along with picking the time for our arrival, and I just had to download our vaccination on the app, as well as doing the health questionnaire and safety stuff.  Our Allure cruise was the first time using the app.   At the risk of sounding like a newbie, can someone help me with this question??🤔😁

Your checkin time in the app is the time to show up and check in to the terminal. What time did you get?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Did you do check in yet?  Where you input passport info, credit card info for seapasses, etc?  If not, this is what you need to do.  I usually do this on laptop as I find easier than the app.

No, I didn't, Debbie.  Thank you.  I'll get going on that tomorrow, then.  Thanks again!🥰

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Your checkin time in the app is the time to show up and check in to the terminal. What time did you get?

There was a lot to choose from, I didn't do anything tonight, since I was confused that it said to pick the time for my wellness check.  Thanks to you and Debbie on answering my question.  I'll get onto that tomorrow.  Thank you Greg!🥰

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

There was a lot to choose from, I didn't do anything tonight, since I was confused that it said to pick the time for my wellness check.  Thanks to you and Debbie on answering my question.  I'll get onto that tomorrow.  Thank you Greg!🥰

If you can do on a computer vs phone it is easiest if you have passports and credit card info in front of you.  It takes just a couple of minutes.   No need to upload a photo of yourself.  I let them do at the terminal.   Not sure if it still asks for upload of vaccine cards but that I do from my phone on the app.

Did you do your ArriveCan yet?   

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

When I checked in for our Sept. 16th Symphony sailing I was able to nab a 10:30am slot. Hopefully since I have the Key we can arrive at the terminal around 10am. Obviously if the precruise testing verification goes away it might be a free for all but I’m hoping that they will adhere to check in times.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

The sooner you pick the time, the better.  The early times can go quickly.  You can easily go in on the app and pick your times and then do your passport and everything else tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

The sooner you pick the time, the better.  The early times can go quickly.  You can easily go in on the app and pick your times and then do your passport and everything else tomorrow.

Totally agree with this. Best to have the earliest time available.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Perfect!  Thank you!  I just picked and received 11:30 am.  You guys are the best!!!  🥰

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Luckynana said:

Perfect!  Thank you!  I just picked and received 11:30 am.  You guys are the best!!!  🥰

Glad you got a time.  When you do the rest of your check in, you can check and see if any earlier times have opened up and change it if you want.  🙂 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Owen’s last regular ball game of the season was cancelled tonight due to rain. Their team is top of the league and the team they were to play is second to them. Even if they lost tonight they would still be on top. It might be rescheduled but time will tell. 

They still have their local year end tourney against the teams they have played all year, followed by Provincials the week after.

BE488A73-9B0C-4667-B839-FE85E2061C26.thumb.jpeg.876c4819abc81061a79db5adebd8c575.jpeg

Andrew, you have the most amazing cloud patterns there where you live.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

If you can do on a computer vs phone it is easiest if you have passports and credit card info in front of you.  It takes just a couple of minutes.   No need to upload a photo of yourself.  I let them do at the terminal.   Not sure if it still asks for upload of vaccine cards but that I do from my phone on the app.

Did you do your ArriveCan yet?   

I started going on the computer and started with Jim's passport info, but my eyes are getting cross-eyed so I stopped and will go back on tomorrow.  I did go onto the app and picked our time at reallyitsmema's suggestion.  We picked 11:30.

I'll do ArriveCan after I finish the Docs.  

I was talking to my Aunt yesterday and mentioned the ArriveCan to her, since she'll be cruising out of Canada in October for a cruise to Florida, and she wasn't aware of this, so it's a good thing we were discussing cruise plans with each other.😊

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Glad you got a time.  When you do the rest of your check in, you can check and see if any earlier times have opened up and change it if you want.  🙂 

11:00 was available, but Jim wanted 11:30, so there's that....😊  Again, I thank you!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Luckynana said:

11:00 was available, but Jim wanted 11:30, so there's that....😊  Again, I thank you!

Cabins are ready between 1 and 2 pm on most ships.   I prefer to arrive around 1 pm and hopefully drop off our backpacks with laptop and meds then get lunch but next cruise we have 11 am check.   I hear parking garage has been filling up fast since there are 2 ships sailing of Bayonne.  Prefer garage to the overflow lot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

11:30 it is then! 😄  You might want to try the app for the passports, it is really easy to do!  It will autofill all the boxes easy peasy.  Try tomorrow when you aren't tired.  Not worth frustrating yourself tonight. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

I have a question about sea pass cards. On our Set Sail pass it has a DX for our Deluxe Drink Pkg and a Key icon to note we have the Key. We purchased the Unlimited Dining Package and though I'm not surprised that there is no designation for it on the Set Sail, I'm wondering what there will be on the Sea Pass card to indicate that we have it. Anyone know ?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Jason's patience is running thin on him.

Jason is getting annoyed with the deck crew too. And the bosun should not have been talking to his team about the captain the way he was. The drama is about to begin.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

You will round that bend and unfortunately it seems like a long bend, but when you get around it you will never look back. 

Thanks, Andrew.  Glad your mom is doing well and is on the road to recovery. Hope her bend is shorter than mine.

And I have to say:  Owen is awesome!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

😁  😉 

If I'll dare to suggest it, she'll give me "the LOOK".... got'ta thread carefully with DILs....☹️

I always say DILs have all the power....... 😉

We had dinner last night with friends and her DIL doesn't include her at all in any family outings and she only sees her grands when she is needed for child care which is quite sad 

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

This is a traditional group pic of the Grandkids. Finnley's 1st.  We are running out of room.  There are 2 boys which both were hoping Finnley was a boy. The one you are forgetting is Corrie and Lottie's brother Zander. He's in the middle.
image.thumb.png.4499ad3b6be1fb15a2fbe86920f7788a.png

You thought Lottie was unsure about holding Finnley,  well Z was not going to holding her.  He gave the new mom hugs and then when Caden was done holding they went off to play with Legos.
image.thumb.png.48b691994cce3f3c04d0c3b0002729c6.png

I love that all the cousins are so close and get to all meet up together . Great group photo 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally had rain yesterday, first time for weeks. Its also a lot cooler which is better for my very pregnant DIL. 

Later today we have thunderstorms forecasted 

Just off for a long walk in the woods with our sweet Molly Collie

Here she is with my sons crazy pup

IMG-20220807-WA0014.thumb.jpg.2ff76180347a78b5cfe046ceedb318a5.jpg

20220725_213458.thumb.jpg.60f91ba20a865335d028687b3b2dbdd6.jpg

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 19