Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

30 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

We are back home. It was a good cruise. I liked all the shows on this ship. Food was OK, couldn't starve😁. No complaints, no negative comments, all good. Terminal 18 has it very organized. Got off the ship at 8 am, in the car at 8.15 am.

OB I hope you are enjoying your last sea day. Which cruise is next? We are headed on the Equinox in March, which is my favorite X ship.

I'm glad you are home safely. It had been a beautiful sea day and a good week. Right now I don't have anything booked after this.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I'm glad you are home safely. It had been a beautiful sea day and a good week. Right now I don't have anything booked after this.

I'd love to see you join us on Bella 2 or Bella 2.5 or Bella 3.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

Yesterday afternoon while I was in the pool talking to someone, I looked up and saw a lot of black smoke.  A jet airplane with 5 people onboard, crashed about a mile from us on I-75.  Sadly, the two pilots onboard died in the crash. 3 people survived.  The plane was heading to the Naples airport, but lost both engines.  This tragedy could have been so much worse.  I feel the pilots were real heroes, avoiding the many communities in our area.  May they Rest in Peace.🙏

This is very sad especially as you saw it. RIP to the pilots.

I bought DH a very good pair of binoculars for Christmas.  Mainly for bushwalks (& for me to take to Alaska) but I had sudden thought yesterday as I watched another plane pass over us - DH could take up plane spotting as a hobby (or maybe I will….).

Edited by aussielozzie18
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Be careful what you wish for.😉😁

We are on Bella 2 and 3.......Remember we have a lot to talk about and don't forget comparing Sorrento's pizza slices and toes in person!!!!!🤣

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 4
  • Haha 5

Yesterday afternoon while I was in the pool talking to someone, I looked up and saw a lot of black smoke.  A jet airplane with 5 people onboard, crashed about a mile from us on I-75.  Sadly, the two pilots onboard died in the crash. 3 people survived.  The plane was heading to the Naples airport, but lost both engines.  This tragedy could have been so much worse.  I feel the pilots were real heroes, avoiding the many communities in our area.  May they Rest in Peace.🙏

I just watched online....Amazing that 3 passengers were able to escape, video shows them running from the plane.    News does not have info about anyone that was in the vehicle the plane hit.     You are so right this could have been much worse.    They are definitely heroes for navigating the plane to the highway.  RIP 🙏

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

We are back home. It was a good cruise. I liked all the shows on this ship. Food was OK, couldn't starve😁. No complaints, no negative comments, all good. Terminal 18 has it very organized. Got off the ship at 8 am, in the car at 8.15 am.

OB I hope you are enjoying your last sea day. Which cruise is next? We are headed on the Equinox in March, which is my favorite X ship.

Welcome home.     Always sad to leave but nice to return home😊

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I just watched online....Amazing that 3 passengers were able to escape, video shows them running from the plane.    News does not have info about anyone that was in the vehicle the plane hit.     You are so right this could have been much worse.    They are definitely heroes for navigating the plane to the highway.  RIP 🙏

Debbie, the man in the truck that got hit was taken to the hospital.  There was also a woman and her daughter in an SUV where the wing hit the back of their car.  They seem to be okay.  The news showed both women on the side of the road, they seemed to be talking on their phones.  Somewhat stunned, I'd think.  

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Luckynana said:

That's terrible. Glad it wasn't worse. RIP

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

After these last four or five years following your posts, Owen seems like a really impressive young man.  Congrats, that's a really nice looking ride. 🙂 

@A&L_Ont + 1.   So nice to see. He sets the bar.   😊 

• Like 1

@A&L_Ont  If I recall, this was one of Owen’s favorite players.  This is from today’s news.

IMG_6694.thumb.jpeg.b30947547272f00d9009cce906c4a51c.jpeg

The Pens honored Marc Andre Fleury for his 1,000th NHL game.  In his win against the Pens, he is in second place in NHL history with 553 wins.  He trails Martin Brodeur, who had 691 wins.  I can’t imagine anyone topping Marty’s record, but MAF has a great record.  Our Pens were fortunate to have him when they did.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I'd love to see you join us on Bella 2 or Bella 2.5 or Bella 3.

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Be careful what you wish for.😉😁

2 hours ago, Arzeena said:

We are on Bella 2 and 3.......Remember we have a lot to talk about and don't forget comparing Sorrento's pizza slices and toes in person!!!!!🤣

C'mon...join us!!  You know you want to!!😁

Aww come on book it, we would all love to have you onboard with us.  Bella 2 fits right in with your usual time, just 1 year from this week.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Luckynana said:

I read the news story yesterday. Amazing that more were not injured but such as sad story. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arzeena said:

He wouldn't take me up on my nail polish offer. I tried. 

• Haha 6