Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

18 minutes ago, Keksie said:

My friend in Texas is downsizing and sent me this mixer.  She knew we would appreciate it and be able to use it in our display of old tools.

Resized_20240324_174331.thumb.jpeg.e70b227b43bd4a15b6e26e4e3db7574d.jpeg

Love the mixer!

6 hours ago, Keksie said:

I love all the kitty pictures.  They are all so special and beautiful.  Annabel turned 2 yesterday.  It seems like we just picked her up.  

Annabel2yr.thumb.jpeg.240bfc3bb23e0115a3c293771e4dcdfa.jpeg

Annabel is such a cutie!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Getting close to done.  Here is what its looking like right now. 

image.thumb.png.cb6c633efed38ea0cfe0976d6e37daef.png

What a nice thing for your family to do so you can enjoy your garden. ❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

My god daughters mother died this afternoon from Leukemia.Her husband passed away and left her with a 5 year old daughter.

She remarried a few years later and the guy was a great step-father.He passed away about 10 years ago.My god daughter was devastated but not to the degree that she is today.

I’m so sorry Lenny.

28 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Looks Great John!

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Wow!  Great job on the walk for your garden, John!

Happy Belated Birthday to you!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After being gone for 11 days, and been busy the past two days, I am 35 pages behind!!  I hope everyone who celebrated a Birthday or Anniversary, that you all had a memorable day!  I understand that our dear Dani @dani negreanu celebrated her Birthday while I was at Sea.  Either Graham or Jennifer had brought that to my attention.

Speaking of Graham and Jennifer, Jim and I truly enjoyed the time we spent with Nikki and Graham, and Jennifer and Dave.  I also was happily introduced to my first of several Snowflake martinis by these wonderful friends.  Yum!!  

@FromSea2ShiningSea  Have the best time in Japan, Helen and Marty!  

@BonTexasNY I'm glad to hear that your hernia operation is over, and I hope you are feeling great!  Is your daughter Jennifer and your Grands still visiting?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

@John @Ozark_Kid

and I couldn't agree more.

Welcome back among us, Maryann. You've been thoroughly missed 😘

Thank you so much, Dani!  I hope you had a wonderful Birthday!🌹

• Like 2

Just now, Luckynana said:

@Sea Dog  I hope you are doing so much better with your PT on your knee, Greg!  How is Linda doing with hers?

I’ve been released from PT and just working out at home and in the gym to try and increase my rom bend. I’m a long way from being 100% and it may take over a year. There’s a trade off with knee replacement. You trade some issues for others such as numbness for the ability to walk without pain. I may have some issues but I’m better off now than where I was before.

Linda is now down to once a week PT and is mainly doing light weights for strength and range of motion. She is improving good but still gets sore. 

Thanks for caring.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

I called the painter a couple of times last week. I asked him about a couple of colors likemthe ice cube color and another and he didnt seem enthusiastic.  I called back Thursday or friday and so I asked him what he thought about agreeable grey. He said he can tell me that as soon as a house is listed, they call and get it painted this color to sell. Agreeable grey goes with everything and he thought it might tone down the blue carpet. 

Agreeable grey i guess it is with white trim, i said. We will see how it comes out. Hes older, though not as old as me (he said hes been doing this for 37 years). He sent me in snail mail a contract, with the price. He has letterhead, and stationary for his company. He insisted on a check. So sending it the old fashioned way. Drive it to the post office in the morning. 

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

With all the kitty pictures.  I thought I would share.   This is our sweet little Eva.   All snuggled up in her favorite blankey.IMG-20240310-WA0000.thumb.jpg.404fd83c72eae7fcd8cd87e6bd2f8bd3.jpg

Aw, it almost looks like Eva is praying!

We had a great cruise, but boy, was it very hot and humid!!!  Phew!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Luckynana said:

Aw, it almost looks like Eva is praying!

We had a great cruise, but boy, was it very hot and humid!!!  Phew!

Welcome back. I think with me its age, all the ports seem hotter and more humid. I'm glad it was a great cruise. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Luckynana said:

@firefly333  I love grey, Jane!  All of our bedrooms are grey, both in our home in NJ, as well as in our Condo here in Florida.  When will you be making the "big move"?

If my buyer closes on time I'd need to be out by may 20. 

I dont have a lot of confidence she will be on time. But I can use the extra time too. I just want it behind me! 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Welcome back. I think with me its age, all the ports seem hotter and more humid. I'm glad it was a great cruise. 

Thanks Jane.  I knew it was going to be hot and humid in Cartagena, and prepared for it by wearing a loose fitting, linen dress, but boy of boy!  Also going through the Canal, we would open our infinite veranda window to look down at the water levels, and the entire room steamed up, so we'd have to close the window, then open it again once the room cooled down, etc. Great experience going through the Canal, though!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

If my buyer closes on time I'd need to be out by may 20. 

I dont have a lot of confidence she will be on time. But I can use the extra time too. I just want it behind me! 

I don't blame you!  Good luck, Jane!😉

• Like 1