Luggage tags delivered for 4/12/20 Edge cruise yesterday?

Suzcruz57

7 minutes ago, julia said:

How utterly ridiculous!  Think of the wasted manpower in printing and mailing luggage tags, when those employees could be assisting with questions or processing refunds!  SMH!

Do you really think they are dragging their feet on refunds because they don't have enough staff to process them?  Could I interest you in some FCC for your prepaid shore excursions?

We received them for the canceled April 5th Edge sailing. As others have said -automated procedure.

Although in time of financial uncertainty for Celebrity and as a shareholder,  please management could we stop that immediately? Significant waste of resources. Easy to stop that drain with zero impact on cruisers. 

Mirage

1 hour ago, julia said:

How utterly ridiculous!  Think of the wasted manpower in printing and mailing luggage tags, when those employees could be assisting with questions or processing refunds!  SMH!

LOL. Pretty sure that the people printing and mailing the tags aren't customer service reps or financial office employees.

Does anyone know if the tags are actually printed in house? It's the type of job that might well be contracted out.

54 minutes ago, Mr. Click said:

Why not?  I got a review request from Vegas.com yesterday for a Kelly Clarkson concert that was canclled over 3 weeks ago....and I am still waiting on the refund.   Wonder if they will actually publish my review?

How was the show?  🙂

49 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

How was the show?  🙂

I gave them a zero rating.......no show and no refund yet.  I did get a refund for Rod Steward that was supposed to be the week before. I have to say that this 50th anniversary celebration is fizzling.....So far 3 trips are canceled, two concerts and now I have to wonder if the big family luncheon we have planned for June will get cancelled as well.

Ticketmaster is saying up to 30 days for refunds for cancelled events as well. I had tickets for Frozen on Broadway next week when my parents were supposed to be here on vacation during my Spring Break. At least they're making it fairly easy.

Telecharge sent an email saying Broadway was closed through at least June 7 and to watch for another email about refund procedures. (We also had Come From Away tickets which are sold through them.)

So everyone's dealing with longer processing times due to the volume of refunds.

My best guess is that cruise luggage tags - for all cruise lines that still use them - are done at a contract printer- perhaps the same one or two since they all kind of look the same regardless of cruise line.  I don't know for sure but I can't imagine paying employees internally to print tags and put them in envelopes and then send them to the mail room.  It is very likely all automated.  Maybe it is time to turn off the automation though.