Now for something completely different

Rather than starting a new thread I thought I'd ask my random question here. Does anyone know the current Princess price for photos, for plebs that sail on the standard fare so not included in a package. I'm interested in the per photo cost, any package and also the digital memory stick option. Thanks all 😊

11 hours ago, NSWP said:

Six fingered, two headed inbreds, lol. Standby for incoming lol.

I apologise to Tasmanians and others offended by my unseemly words above. I must learn that  Scotch and Morphine are not great mixers.

🤐😵‍💫

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Blackduck59 said:

Geez Uncle Les are you trying to get banned, it's easier than you think 🤐

Yes, getting reported can have posts removed but if the moderator feels it is warranted  (against the rules) then a suspension is also used.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

Yes, getting reported can have posts removed but if the moderator feels it is warranted  (against the rules) then a suspension is also used.

My Tasmanian aunt would be far riskier:  she’s just turned ninety, has all her faculties, and still says that all Australia’s intellectually gifted citizens reside there, because the mainland is populated by lesser beings.  She’s been saying that, in all sincerity, ever since my wonderful uncle married her during a posting in the fifties.  He got an early mark years ago, bless him.  I miss him still.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Should never mix your drugs with alcohol unless directed by your doctor. I have been on red wine while convalescing.

Red wine is a tonic Mic. Jubbly. Hope you are getting better with your leg.download.jpg.9f43905cd20005729c5f24a46fa79627.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mareblu said:

My Tasmanian aunt would be far riskier:  she’s just turned ninety, has all her faculties, and still says that all Australia’s intellectually gifted citizens reside there, because the mainland is populated by lesser beings.  She’s been saying that, in all sincerity, ever since my wonderful uncle married her during a posting in the fifties.  He got an early mark years ago, bless him.  I miss him still.  

I think my Tasmanian born brother in law would be quite risky too Linda. Even my sister who has lived there for more than 30 years would offer up some good resistance.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, possum52 said:

I think my Tasmanian born brother in law would be quite risky too Linda. Even my sister who has lived there for more than 30 years would offer up some good resistance.

That's hilarious, Leigh.  I guess Taswegians have felt they need to be assertive, or have become defensive over the years.  I do love my aunt, she's delightful, but there's always a slight air of condescension hovering over our enjoyable cuppas when we meet up😉

Well Ovation of the Seas was in Victoria north today, she was here all day. I hope they had a nice visit. It was a very nice fall day and there was a pretty nice sunset for them as they sailed away around 1800hrs. I guess this is part of her repositioning. I guess she will be on her way down under.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

Well done young Oscar Piastri from Melbourne on his first win in the Formula 1 sprint race today. He is a rookie driver and has been very impressive all season. I think he has a long career ahead of him.

Hi Lyle, when you get here, take a day or two visit Bathurst and drive around Mt Panorama in your rental car. 60 km/h limit when open as public road.

• Thanks 1

God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael, the archangel, found him, resting on the seventh day.
He inquired "Where have you been?"
God smiled deeply and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds "Look, Michael. Look what I've made."
Archangel Michael looked puzzled, and said "What is it?"
"It's a planet," replied God, and I've put life on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a place to test 'Balance.'"
God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth. . Over here I've placed a continent of white people, and over there is a continent of black people. Balance in all things..."
God continued pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot, while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."
The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to a heart shaped island and said "What's that one?"
"That's TASMANIA , the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful trees and gardens, a beautiful river, and days filled with sunshine. The people from TASMANIA are going to be handsome, modest, intelligent, and humorous, and they are going to travel the world. They will be extremely sociable, hardworking, high achieving, carriers of peace, and producers of good things."
Michael gasped in wonder and admiration, but then asked "But what about balance, God? You said there would be 'balance.'"
God smiled. "I will create Canberra, Wait till you see the idiots I'll put there!".
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Blackduck59 said:

Well Ovation of the Seas was in Victoria north today, she was here all day. I hope they had a nice visit. It was a very nice fall day and there was a pretty nice sunset for them as they sailed away around 1800hrs. I guess this is part of her repositioning. I guess she will be on her way down under.

She's coming back - well, sort of. An unusual combo of Vancouver, Victoria, and now Seattle before heading towards Hawaii

14 minutes ago, Kristelle said:

God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael, the archangel, found him, resting on the seventh day.
He inquired "Where have you been?"
God smiled deeply and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds "Look, Michael. Look what I've made."
Archangel Michael looked puzzled, and said "What is it?"
"It's a planet," replied God, and I've put life on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a place to test 'Balance.'"
God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth. . Over here I've placed a continent of white people, and over there is a continent of black people. Balance in all things..."
God continued pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot, while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."
The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to a heart shaped island and said "What's that one?"
"That's TASMANIA , the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful trees and gardens, a beautiful river, and days filled with sunshine. The people from TASMANIA are going to be handsome, modest, intelligent, and humorous, and they are going to travel the world. They will be extremely sociable, hardworking, high achieving, carriers of peace, and producers of good things."
Michael gasped in wonder and admiration, but then asked "But what about balance, God? You said there would be 'balance.'"
God smiled. "I will create Canberra, Wait till you see the idiots I'll put there!".

Our demographics tell another story.  

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Hi Lyle, when you get here, take a day or two visit Bathurst and drive around Mt Panorama in your rental car. 60 km/h limit when open as public road.

We’ve been watching Bathurst today as our magnificent Roulettes (Air Force) buzzed our house to acknowledge 35 years since nearby New Parliament House was opened.

• Like 1