Princess Announces Cruise Cancellations thru June 30 - Retitled after merge

picture

Not sure, but I did receive a call from a Princess Vacation Planner at 9:30 CDT this morning (early on West Coast!) asking if she could help with future travel, or did I have any questions.   

Sounds like they are optimistic.

Edited by BSocial
Typos

Princess needs to stem everyone's uncertainties ... I would have a more favorable opinion of the company if they were to say something ... share that they literally have sent boatoiads of crew home and that Princess expects to operate a very limiyed schedule starting whatever date

E

• Like 1

My Princess Cruise planner did tell me on Saturday that the announcement would be made on Tuesday afternoon. The issue that seems strange to me is that you can still find May and June cruises on the Princess website even though everyone realizes that there will be no cruising until July at the earliest. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, pms4104 said:

Princess needs to stem everyone's uncertainties ... I would have a more favorable opinion of the company if they were to say something ... share that they literally have sent boatoiads of crew home and that Princess expects to operate a very limiyed schedule starting whatever date

E

awww yes the fear of the unknown coupled with the need to know, can be troubling. It's outta your/our hands. The only thing you/we have control over is our attitude. 

Edited by c-boy
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cruising deacon said:

FAIRNESS ?      since when has Princess been fair

As fair as the other cruise lines. Look at the other forums. All look to have about the same complaints.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ruthmcp said:

Am looking at the Princess website from here in the UK and can't see any update. Can someone enlighten me please?!

GMT-8 and probably after the market closes so 1:00 PM local time + 8 at the earliest so 9pm your time

A-

The only thing you/we have control over is our attitude.  Winner for sensible post of the day!

Indeed, good point.  I wasn't sure so I cancelled an Aug./Sept. Baltic cruise and a long Med cruise for April 2021.  Think I was too hasty on the April one, now prices are way up.  My mistake, now if I want to re-book I'll wait and see what happens.