July cruises not able to be booked (No rates available for the stateroom category and the number of travelers you selected)

ComradeRyan

5 minutes ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

My July 18 Panorama cruise disappeared from my profile, and when I try to add back the booking to my profile I get an error "This booking number and last name combination could not be found".  I smell additional cancellations being announced soon.

Did you call Carnival?

1 minute ago, xDisconnections said:

Did you call Carnival?

Not at midnight.  Likely I'd not get the truth anyway, like the people who are being told nothing's open for booking until August because they're monitoring booking levels but that cruises are still resuming on June 27.

5 minutes ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

Not at midnight.  Likely I'd not get the truth anyway, like the people who are being told nothing's open for booking until August because they're monitoring booking levels but that cruises are still resuming on June 27.

And you think you’ll get a different answer during normal business hours?

Without a doubt, you’ll be told whatever is listed in the knowledgebase or whatever lie they believe you will accept to move onto the next caller.

I have the same thing.  My booking is completely gone.  I got a new phone and was just checking all my apps and my booking number says doesn’t match name?  I’ve messaged my rep.  My rep is a close friend of 40 years, and is also going on this cruise.  If she answers, ill report.  Probably not until the morning

Edited by cruisin from vegas

1 hour ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

My July 18 Panorama cruise disappeared from my profile, and when I try to add back the booking to my profile I get an error "This booking number and last name combination could not be found".  I smell additional cancellations being announced soon.

I keep checking mine cause you know price drops.  Have 2 booked, September 6,2020 and October 31, 2021. BOTH are gone from my profile and both say the exact same thing that they cannot be found. 

While there maybe more cancellations coming I would bet that right now there is also a system issue because I find it hard to believe they are canceling sailings almost 19 months from now. 

• Like 3

On 5/1/2020 at 6:05 AM, xDisconnections said:

As the brand ambassador, he kinda is the official spokesperson and he remains confident we will be cruising on June 27.

I believe that what John Heald says is what is the truth at the time.  Things could change day to day.  

In Michigan, our Governor Whitmer said that as of April 29th, we could all go about freely.  Everyone couldn't wait for April 28th to come around.  Then on April 28th, she extended it for another month.  No one has a crystal ball to tell what the future holds.  For now, it's a day to day wondering of what's going to happen tomorrow.

Reality says that until the islands start letting  the ships come in, there aren't going to be any sailings.

• Like 1

I have one for 8/31 out of Mobile. This is the 3rd cruise now (rebooked 2x) so I'm a pro at these covid cruises, plus 5th overall (one in October and one in February from RCCL).

Last night, my August cruise disappeared from my planner. I logged out then logged in. It reappeared. Try that. Also, I think based on past covid cancellations, its still a little soon to cancel August. Its 120 days away from my cruise. Way past the 14 day quarantine we were all supposed to support.

Edited by jean87510

1 hour ago, RWolver672 said:

I believe that what John Heald says is what is the truth at the time.  Things could change day to day.  

In Michigan, our Governor Whitmer said that as of April 29th, we could all go about freely.  Everyone couldn't wait for April 28th to come around.  Then on April 28th, she extended it for another month.  No one has a crystal ball to tell what the future holds.  For now, it's a day to day wondering of what's going to happen tomorrow.

Reality says that until the islands start letting  the ships come in, there aren't going to be any sailings.

I pity you guys. I thought NJ governor was ridiculous. At least he let us have the parks back!

They are looking at all options for the restart, 1/2 full ships, 1/2 crew, every other room reserved. 2 people per room ect.

They have to have a plan that is acceptable to the graduated restart.     

Try choosing next year or try a different company. Sometimes they have server problems, maybe its the case with you. Also try not to choose the very season. Try clicking on, say, October or February (dead seasons). If its also unavailable there, then they must have some problems on the servers or servers data has not been updated yet 

20 minutes ago, Midwestgal said:

It’s just my opinion, I don’t think there will be any cruises out of the US until September or October.

once again....just my opinion. I hope I’m wrong

There are only 4 ports that carnival is allowing you to book from in august including Galveston. My guess is they hope these are a go.

14 hours ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

My cancelled cruises still show up in my profile. Not sure what you are smelling.

43 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

There are only 4 ports that carnival is allowing you to book from in august including Galveston. My guess is they hope these are a go.

I am booked on a B2B on the Paradise out of Tampa and mine are still showing 

15 hours ago, RWolver672 said:

I don't believe JH and what he is saying now and if you are comparing him to the Governor who seem to be doing one of the worst jobs with her people - I know why I don't trust JH.  

JH is a megaphone for what he is told from the his handlers. He may even be left out of the loop on what is really going on. He made it as a cruise director and an entertainer - that's what he is - and good at it. But as a source of information, especially now - I rather listen to the masses here speculate. They have been more right than him.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Stick93 said:

I don't believe JH and what he is saying now and if you are comparing him to the Governor who seem to be doing one of the worst jobs with her people - I know why I don't trust JH.  

JH is a megaphone for what he is told from the his handlers. He may even be left out of the loop on what is really going on. He made it as a cruise director and an entertainer - that's what he is - and good at it. But as a source of information, especially now - I rather listen to the masses here speculate. They have been more right than him.

The ceo of carnival spoke and contradicted jh. He said every country has different protocols they are trying to mesh and they dont have a date yet. 

I'd believe the ceo myself.. they are trying to get ports open and some cruises set up. 

JH isnt a money person, hes the feel good person. 

23 hours ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

This sent me into a panic! We are booked on the 18th and the 25th. Both are still listed for me. Whew! Although I fully believe they will cancel both. ☹️

5 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

It was just reported on CNBC business news channel that Carnival will restart Cruises on phases August 1st. It was just a headline and no further details were reported.

here is a source: https://www.carnivalcorp.com/news-releases/news-release-details/carnival-cruise-line-announces-plan-phase-service