Interrogatory Question: Please just answer “Yes” or “No” and your Cruise Date. Have you received your Option 2 refund ?

On 5/1/2020 at 9:06 PM, MplsYogini said:

No.  March 13, 2020.

Update:  We received the bulk of our refund today.  It was $200 less than what we paid, which I assume is due to the FCD we used for the deposit, but the amount hasn't been added back to our Captain's Circle account, either.  In addition, we're still waiting to be refunded for shore excursions and bottled water.  I've been checking my credit card daily, and the refund showed up today, but the date of the credit is actually May 15, so there is clearly some delay in posting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, trvlwrld said:

April 4 Ruby cruise....FCC, CC, FCD.....nothing, nada, non, none, zilch !!!

Still waiting..on Option 2....we too were to be on that cruise and two more b2b. All air was on Princess Air, so nada on that too. Except for fcc for last cruise, an Alaska on Grand. So much for working the cruises by date. I will inform if we receive any of the 50k owed us!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arcticprincess said:

Still waiting..on Option 2....we too were to be on that cruise and two more b2b. All air was on Princess Air, so nada on that too. Except for fcc for last cruise, an Alaska on Grand. So much for working the cruises by date. I will inform if we receive any of the 50k owed us!

Whoa!  Just got the 38k refund for April 4 Ruby sail!  Can not believe it!  No fcc yet, but hey, they are doing refunds!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, arcticprincess said:

Whoa!  Just got the 38k refund for April 4 Ruby sail!  Can not believe it!  No fcc yet, but hey, they are doing refunds!

So happy for you!!!

glad you posted. 

2 hours ago, hm9912 said:

Yes! Apr 4th Sky Princess

59 minutes ago, dog said:

So happy for you!!!

glad you posted. 

Just received second cruise cc refund, probably because first two cruises were linked, so waiting for two more , 3 & 4 on the b2bs starting with the April 4 Ruby, ending May 16 on the Grand.  So far, over $41,000 refunded!  No future cruise credits, but that was not our greatest concern!   I received so far everything we paid, except for fcd, but that's ok!  So refunds are coming everyone!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, arcticprincess said:

Just received second cruise cc refund, probably because first two cruises were linked, so waiting for two more , 3 & 4 on the b2bs starting with the April 4 Ruby, ending May 16 on the Grand.  So far, over $41,000 refunded!  No future cruise credits, but that was not our greatest concern!   I received so far everything we paid, except for fcd, but that's ok!  So refunds are coming everyone!

This is the largest refund I ‘ve seen!!!

20 minutes ago, dog said:

This is the largest refund I ‘ve seen!!!

I bet,  we had gone overboard on owner's suites, first class on Virgin Australia, this was a bucket list cruise.  We have rescheduled for next year, but itinerary not identical, so we added an additional cruise around NZ, to see what they are not cruising to next year that they were this year.  We had friends to see in Sydney and Christchurch, so was tough as they had made plans too. 

6 hours ago, arcticprincess said:

I bet,  we had gone overboard on owner's suites, first class on Virgin Australia, this was a bucket list cruise.  We have rescheduled for next year, but itinerary not identical, so we added an additional cruise around NZ, to see what they are not cruising to next year that they were this year.  We had friends to see in Sydney and Christchurch, so was tough as they had made plans too. 

7 hours ago, arcticprincess said:

I was on the Dawn 5 weeks. Sydney to Queensland return Sydney around New Zealand return. Most beautiful place. Hope it all works out we had the aft corner Vista suite for that one. 

6 hours ago, cujosmom said:

Yes. March 26 cruise. Received Option 2 refund on May 20 to credit card. 50% FCC not posted yet.

6 hours ago, l1222 said:

Yes to refund, all in the last 36 hours and yes to FCC.  Option 2.  April 5th sailing.  

happy for all of you!!! So much going on this week.