I wish Royal would decide if we can sail July

4 minutes ago, soremekun said:

Perfect.  Thank you....  And I'm sure my friend is appreciative as well.  😁

Not really sure if there will be any additional information beyond what was released in the Quarterly earnings that RCCL filed with the SEC this morning.  So far the stock market is reacting positively to it. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Not really sure if there will be any additional information beyond what was released in the Quarterly earnings that RCCL filed with the SEC this morning.  So far the stock market is reacting positively to it. 

NCL and CCL stocks are up as well -- so is the market.  

13 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Tomorrow is the weekly phone call for travel agents with Vicki Freed, RC SVP.  Special guest is Richard Fain, CEO.

Stay tuned.

The call with TAs may be more informative.  Is the call in info available anywhere?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, soremekun said:

The call with TAs may be more informative.  Is the call in info available anywhere?

You have to register as a TA.  It is a closed group webinar. A blog site usually posts the highlights of them after the fact. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You have to register as a TA.  It is a closed group webinar. A blog site usually posts tje highlights of them after the fact. 

Could you please share the time the meeting starts?  Just in case there is interesting news soon afterwards...

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You have to register as a TA.  It is a closed group webinar. A blog site usually posts the highlights of them after the fact. 

Thanks.  I've only been able to join one TA meeting.

It looks like they have already closed the Alaskan July bookings on their website because it says to pick another date. My cruise was for July 31 =/ I would lift and switch it but I was in a studio room with a non obstructed balcony and those are already gone. I guess it was worth the risk even though I did give RC an interest free loan. 

Just now, Milwaukee Eight said:

Three threads At least regarding cancellations. 

My guess there'll be at least three more by tomorrow. BTW, no update on the RCI site, but they did update the date on the page.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2