Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

3 hours ago, HskrCrsr said:

This month's points are coming in. I had 4 show up today, probably from a 1-point activity then a 3-pointer.

There was a simple quiz activity (1 point) which preceded the WWF webinar (3 points).  The recent what's-your-favorite-color quiz (1 point) should post next month.

• Like 2

On 10/9/2021 at 8:36 PM, EmQ-CA said:

Back in November last year, a Celebrity rep informed us:

"I wanted to remind you that we also have you linked together so only one of you needs to participate in the activities and you will both earn the points (because we have you cross referenced)."

Then, in September this year, when we inquired about the missing points, they replied:

Due to change in process, I would like to inform moving forward both of you are now required to participate on any Power Up points activities.

But somehow only my husband received the PUP email now. 🤔

My wife and I received our 4 PUPs each. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, veggie59 said:

Again I am missing points. Only got 1 pt from Sept 9. Missing 3 points from Sept 30. 

You may have time to watch the WWF webinar (again?). See post #3424 for a link and suggestion that you have until Oct 14. You could get screen captures for proof if needed.

10 hours ago, EmQ-CA said:

Just checked, my husband and I both received 4 PUPs each. Yay! 😊

Just curious. Per our conversation before, did only one of you do the PUPs survey?  As in the past PUP surveys or webinars I did the survey under my wife's CC number and we both received the PUPs like always. 

5 hours ago, bluwes said:

Wife and I got our 4 points today which took us into Elite, not that it means much now they have always included. Maybe the laundry, but that's about it..

Why knock it as you haven't even been there, done that yet! Must have meant something as you elected to participate in the PUPs survey.  :classic_rolleyes: AI could possibly be short lived. You may also have an opportunity to book a non AI cruise and those elite perks/benefits would be nice then. 😏

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, HskrCrsr said:

You may have time to watch the WWF webinar (again?). See post #3424 for a link and suggestion that you have until Oct 14. You could get screen captures for proof if needed.

I do have screen captures and have sent them by email. Had to do the same for others. 

12 hours ago, davekathy said:

Just curious. Per our conversation before, did only one of you do the PUPs survey?  As in the past PUP surveys or webinars I did the survey under my wife's CC number and we both received the PUPs like always. 

Both of us did the PUPs survey, but only one of us watched the webinar.  So looks like they have our CC accounts linked. 😉

• Thanks 1

I was happy to receive 4 points today also.  I think I will give up though, on trying to get them to give me my 5 points for watching the Apex webinar the second time they showed it.  i will never reach zenith anyway, so what does it matter?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TeaBag said:

I was happy to receive 4 points today also.  I think I will give up though, on trying to get them to give me my 5 points for watching the Apex webinar the second time they showed it.  i will never reach zenith anyway, so what does it matter?

Is this a case of those who can, cruise and those who can't PUP?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, TeaBag said:

I’m happy to see you’ve received the latest 4 points! My luck has run out lol. I’ve received only 1 point. I suspect my missing 3 are with your missing 5😜 I’ve sent an email including the screenshot of the page that appeared once I completed the WWF video, so we’ll see what happens. I don’t think I’ll ever make Zenith either, but I’m enjoying myself on the journey. I’m aiming for “Zen”😎🍹

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Silkroad said:

I’m happy to see you’ve received the latest 4 points! My luck has run out lol. I’ve received only 1 point. I suspect my missing 3 are with your missing 5😜 I’ve sent an email including the screenshot of the page that appeared once I completed the WWF video, so we’ll see what happens. I don’t think I’ll ever make Zenith either, but I’m enjoying myself on the journey. I’m aiming for “Zen”😎🍹

Hello! What's the Celebrity email you used to follow-up? I too am missing the 3 points for the WWF. Please let us know when they reply!

On 10/14/2021 at 5:18 PM, the penguins said:

Plus One free bag of laundry and the Elite breakfast. Now start collecting the 450 points needed to get to Elite+ and the all important second bag of laundry.🤣

It is rather amusing isn’t it? 
Woo hoo! Free laundry. 
We’ve been lucky enough to move up two tiers with PUP’s and a high value cruise and have chuckled as it’s really just about bragging rights.

Some of the other cruise lines have pins! Wow, look at you. You’re obviously better than the rest of us as your pin is platinum!

To be perfect honest, the service with Celebrity is so good it doesn’t really matter as we’ve always been made to feel special by the amazing staff.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, swjumbo said:

Woo hoo! Free laundry. 
We’ve been lucky enough to move up two tiers with PUP’s and a high value cruise and have chuckled as it’s really just about bragging rights.

Some of the other cruise lines have pins! Wow, look at you. You’re obviously better than the rest of us as your pin is platinum!

To be perfect honest, the service with Celebrity is so good it doesn’t really matter as we’ve always been made to feel special by the amazing staff.

Some of us were closer to a bigger prize than a bag of laundry and the PUPs have gotten me there one full cruise sooner.  That in itself was worth a chunk of change.  I am genuinely grateful for every PUP I received (even though I won't need them anymore).  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, swjumbo said:

Woo hoo! Free laundry. 

Wow! You have moved up 2 tiers? How did you manage that? They haven’t even offered that many PUPs. I have received almost all of them and haven’t moved up one yet . Weird 🤔

Edited by Purplsmurf

7 hours ago, Purplsmurf said:

Wow! You have moved up 2 tiers? How did you manage that? They haven’t even offered that many PUPs. I have received almost all of them and haven’t moved up one yet . Weird 🤔

"with PUP’s and a high value cruise" per the post you quoted ...

With suites, double points, etc., there have been chances to get a lot of points from high value cruises.

12 hours ago, Purplsmurf said:

Nothing weird about it. A few points beneath one tier, a suite with double points and the PUP’s have done the trick to get us into another!

You actually need to take a cruise to move up a level as well!  Lol