Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

23 hours ago, Silkroad said:

Here is some information for those of you who haven’t received pups for watching the WWF video. I finally received a response to my 10/15 email query yesterday:

Hello!

You will receive Power Up Points in the next few days. Please note that the webinar recording was available until the 14th of October, so points are due to be processed this month.

Thanks for tuning in!

With Appreciation,

Celebrity Cruises Captain’s Club

Like many of you, I watched the video of the webinar on 9/30, so I assumed I’d see my pups in October. We shall see if they show up this month.

I'll believe it if I see it.  Not holding my breath.

• Haha 1

I have another club point also.  It must be for the survey I participated in on 10/6.  Now I am pretty sure I have finally made sense of my mess of PUP points tracking notes that I have been keeping.  It seems the 4 mystery club points I had earned must be for the WWF webinar (3 pts) and the other survey from 9/9 (1pt.)  Nice to realize a sense of accuracy in tabulation finally.  Now just another 398 pts to Elite+ and how many more bags of “free” laundry do I get?🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

I have another club point also.  It must be for the survey I participated in on 10/6.  Now I am pretty sure I have finally made sense of my mess of PUP points tracking notes that I have been keeping.  It seems the 4 mystery club points I had earned must be for the WWF webinar (3 pts) and the other survey from 9/9 (1pt.)  Nice to realize a sense of accuracy in tabulation finally.  Now just another 398 pts to Elite+ and how many more bags of “free” laundry do I get?🤣🤣🤣

One but you'll be closer to Zenith. 😁😁

Edited by abbydancer
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, dreams_of_travel said:

My 1pt for a quiz I took in Oct. just showed up. Not super exciting, but a point is a point. Slowly adding up to get me to the next level. YMMV

Has anyone been awarded the 5 points for booking a cruise?

I sent our booking number etc on 06/10/21, but no points as yet.
I just wonder if we have to sail before we are awarded the points.😱

Edited by upwarduk

1 hour ago, upwarduk said:

When was this PUP promo? In typical X fashion, DW & I rarely get the PUP emails. If it wasn't for this thread, we would miss most of them.

Would appreciate if you could share the email details.

TIA

1 hour ago, upwarduk said:

I got 6 pts yesterday, 5 of them from a cruise evidently.  I booked and took 3 eligible cruises, however, so no telling if/when I'll see the other 10 pts.  

3 hours ago, cdn_tbird said:

When was this PUP promo? In typical X fashion, DW & I rarely get the PUP emails. If it wasn't for this thread, we would miss most of them.

Would appreciate if you could share the email details.

TIA

I think I was, but we booked right about final payment, so that might be why.  I know it was there before we sailed.

1 hour ago, malted muse said:

new to this forum but interested to know views on PUP for booking cruises - My view is that I am annoyed that these offers have come twice AFTER I have booked a cruise.  Do people actually book because of the extra 5 club points?

I think if I was getting ready to book a cruise and I only needed a few points to get me into another level it might make me do the booking now. 

I don’t think it’s enough points that it annoys me that I missed out on them. 

36 minutes ago, paulajj said:

I think if I was getting ready to book a cruise and I only needed a few points to get me into another level it might make me do the booking now. 

I don’t think it’s enough points that it annoys me that I missed out on them. 

good point.

5 hours ago, dreams_of_travel said:

Same.  There doesn't seem to be a "must be booked after this date" wording in the fine print. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hmmm it does say ‘make a booking’ and not ‘existing bookings’ but your idea of giving it a go is appealing- I will try it as well. I know it’s only a few points but when you have done a b2b and been only 3 points below moving up a level AND missed the book now pups so narrowly twice...