Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

13 hours ago, garyl62 said:

1.  I even found myself liking LLP! 

2.  For those of you who just let it run in the background you've missed something this time.

1.  Me too ... guess I'm drunk too 🙂 Not that I would say I ever didn't like her.

2.  Totally agree, this one was enjoyable.  Especially enjoyed the social dynamic between them all.  

Edited by poffles

Here's a new wrinkle to the "I didn't get the email" usual post. I got email  as usual but DH didn't. A day later he got the email, but to a different email address. We have now idea how X got that address since to our knowledge we've used nowhere in relation to X. Very puzzling. Either way, thanks to the poster of the link because we completed the webinar before either of us received the email. It was a pleasant way to pass the time while waiting for our grandson to finish a school appointment.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

I see this thread is a Happy PUPPY again after all the flack some of us took last week for going off topic.  Patience is really a virtue. 😀

I think Celebrity noted that we were going off topic and decided to fix it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Perhaps this exists somewhere, but I have not come across it. Is there anywhere in your profile which shows how and when these additional points were earned?

Tom

This was discussed at some point, but the short answer is that your account will not show how many points were Power Up. What you can do is see a list of your past cruises (under "Manage Reservation"), which will give you the number of points earned on each. Add those up and subtract from the total number of points you have to get how many came from Power Up.

At least, I don't think there has been any other way to earn Captain's Club points apart from a cruise or PUP.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

Here's a new wrinkle to the "I didn't get the email" usual post. I got email  as usual but DH didn't. A day later he got the email, but to a different email address. We have now idea how X got that address since to our knowledge we've used nowhere in relation to X. Very puzzling. Either way, thanks to the poster of the link because we completed the webinar before either of us received the email. It was a pleasant way to pass the time while waiting for our grandson to finish a school appointment.

Have him log into his account and see what email address is associated with his account.  Normally the email address you sign in with is the one Celebrity uses to communicate with you, or at least it is that way in my wife and my accounts. 

32 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

Yes, it was the least expensive way for X to do a survey.

Look at all the unsolicited answers they are getting. 😁

My sister and I are booking one of those European cruises when onboard the Apex in April so they got us already.

2 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Perhaps this exists somewhere, but I have not come across it. Is there anywhere in your profile which shows how and when these additional points were earned?

Tom

No its not in your profile but if you call CC they will tell you when you earned them and if its from a webinar or Go Green.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, JeanieC,Aston said:

I am Elite,I have a Celebrity cruise in May,but looking at European prices going forward I suspect Mays cruise will be my last with Celebrity.

So,,,why am I still doing PuP’s?🤔🤷🏻

Because they are addictive?

Cheers

On 2/9/2023 at 3:30 PM, C-Dragons said:

It might be if your Wedding Anniversary is on Valentine's Day. ❤️ 😁

Our half-anniversary is Valentine's Day, so remembering our actual anniversary is very easy! 

More on topic, how many people just run the webinar while they do something else?

21 minutes ago, mayleeman said:

Our half-anniversary is Valentine's Day, so remembering our actual anniversary is very easy! 

More on topic, how many people just run the webinar while they do something else?

I watch them and at end of video, maybe 5-10  minutes was good info.    I know I have the option to cut video off.  I working on points.  Don't think their wine preferences makes any differences, but then again, maybe the Captains make wine requests for the ship.

Edited by shipshape sam
  • Like 1