Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

I got 1 point for the Forbes gift, and my points listing also shows the Europe Webinar with 5 points – but my total only went up by 1 point.  Maybe the math will correct tomorrow...

But the good news:  that extra point also showed up in my Azamara total.  [This is probably the last time, but it is one more point that I wasn't expected there.]

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I got 1 point for the Forbes gift, and my points listing also shows the Europe Webinar with 5 points – but my total only went up by 1 point.  Maybe the math will correct tomorrow...

But the good news:  that extra point also showed up in my Azamara total.  [This is probably the last time, but it is one more point that I wasn't expected there.]

Me too 😀

I had 799 points and the survey response got me to 800 points.  The 5 point webinar is listed but I don't see it in the Celebrity total.  The 5 points also doesn't show up in my Azamara points.

image.png.7b416a43bbe9cabb915d6f8892fe22e0.png

Edited by Ipeeinthepools

40 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

24 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Me too 😀

I had 799 points and the survey response got me to 800 points.  The 5 point webinar is listed but I don't see it in the Celebrity total.  The 5 points also doesn't show up in my Azamara points.

image.png.7b416a43bbe9cabb915d6f8892fe22e0.png

Like both of you, I have the 1 point credited, and the 5 point webinar listed, but not yet credited.  All to the good I suppose, since we weren't expecting it until the 14th, but it will be nice when the numbers tally up. 

The excellent thing is this should give us three separate occasions for "me too" post on this thread (e.g I got the 1 point; the webinar shows; I got the points for the webinar).  🙂

Harris

Denver, CO

Edited by omeinv
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, omeinv said:

Like both of you, I have the 1 point credited, and the 5 point webinar listed, but not yet credited.  All to the good I suppose, since we weren't expecting it until the 14th, but it will be nice when the numbers tally up. 

The excellent thing is this should give us three separate occasions for "me too" post on this thread.  🙂

Harris

Denver, CO

I also received the 1 point for Forbes with the 5 points listed for the Europe webinar still to be added. 

35 minutes ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

Mine for the last webinar haven't shown up yet.

Also, just curious, have they released points opportunities for March yet?  I want to be sure I don't miss the email.  I'm so close to Elite and I don't want to miss those points over something tiny.

Nothing yet for March. Just make sure yet are signed up and check all folders in email. 

23 minutes ago, snichols23 said:

Husband received his 6 points for Forbes and Webinair. Both credited in points history.

I received 1/6 pts. however all 6 points were reflected in the points history. I'll give it a couple of days to see if they roll in.

They must credit them in batches.  I would say most of us will get by day's end. Maybe!!!

3 minutes ago, Frenchkona said:

Me too!!  Except they gave me 12 points!!!  No complaints from me. 

Wow! Must be your lucky day.  Which gets me thinking; maybe we will get a PUP for St. Patty's Day.  

12 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Same here. The points show in history (as does our recent cruise), but the total has not updated. I recall that happening in the past. No big deal. 

Thanks for pointing out that it also showed with Azamara. Our recent Celebrity cruise (off the ship this past Sunday) also shows up in our Azamara history. I never expected that!