Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

2 hours ago, rakes5 said:

was there a link to a cover webpage that you had to read to figure out the answers (for those of us older folks with crummy memories?). Like a "year in review" page?

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, RaptorBill said:

was there a link to a cover webpage that you had to read to figure out the answers (for those of us older folks with crummy memories?). Like a "year in review" page?

Looks like the survey is related to the Year in Review email that we received last week.

14 minutes ago, scrapcreator said:

Looks like the survey is related to the Year in Review email that we received last week.

Unfortunately it seems as is par for the course with X, some of us rarely (if ever) get all the communications that we've actually signed up for. If it wasn't for the great members of CC posting links to the new PUPs in this tread, I would be under the impression that X discontinued the program. So I thank all those that have posted the links, it is greatly appreciated.

For those that didn't get the "Year in Review" email (I didn't) these are the answers I submitted based on searches I've done.

1 – Michelle Bernstein and Daniel Boulud
2 – Celebrity Millennium
3 – Athens
4 – France
5 – Celebrity Edge
6 – 7 -Night Greek Islands and Croatia Cruise on Celebrity Apex
7 – True
8 – 32
9 – Reshma Saujani
10 – True

• Like 1
  • Thanks 12

I didn't receive an invite to it, either - but now that I know this forum is here, I'll be following carefully.

I am 1 cruise and 2 points away from levelling up.  😀  Hoping to get enough PUP to bridge that gap so I will level up with the next cruise.

18 hours ago, rakes5 said:

Unfortunately I'm getting "

We’re sorry. This Power Up Points activity is now closed.

Please keep an eye on your inbox for the next activity.

when I click the link and I haven't received it in my email (haven't gotten the year end one either, but did get the happy holidays one today)

So I learned something new today, I apparently misunderstood how my points work with my husband's points. I took the November 5 quiz and I have been waiting for the 2 points that would put me into Elite. Never showed up, so I called today. Took me four attempts to find someone who even knew what I was talking about🙂. Anyhoo, the final representative told me that I did receive the points - however since my points are linked to my husband's points, my overall points didn't change because he has more than me (he didn't take the Nov 5 quiz). Apparently, he is the one with 299 points and I only have 143 individual points, but 299 "relationship" points. The PUP gets added to my individual points, not the 299.  Lesson learned - now I need to make sure that I do all points activities under his name not mine!

• Like 2

At the top of this page on CC there is a 'Follow" link.  Click on that and set the frequency to daily.  Then you will get one (and only one) email every day that there is any activity on this forum.  That's how I found out about the latest survey – I had finally started getting the PUP emails, but not this one.

Good advice @Host Jazzbeau, but I had already been receiving one email update per day. That is how I learned about the latest survey. Unfortunately, by the time I received the email (at 7:21 pm ET) the survey was closed. I wish Celebrity would give people more time to respond to the PUP quizzes. Surely they know all about their dysfunctional IT processes.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2021 at 9:03 PM, Silkroad said:

I didn’t receive the PUP survey but did receive the year in review email. By the time I saw the link some of you kindly posted, it had expired. It’s frustrating because I have been receiving the PUP emails until now.

Same thing for me.

The survey is back up. Looks like the same survey that was mentioned earlier. I'm having an issue with the questions. If anyone has the answers they'd be willing to share it would be appreciated. Most of the answers were in the "Our year in review is HERE and it’s pretty fabulous" email we received back on 12/20, but not all.

2 minutes ago, RaptorBill said:

The survey is back up. Looks like the same survey that was mentioned earlier. I'm having an issue with the questions. If anyone has the answers they'd be willing to share it would be appreciated. Most of the answers were in the "Our year in review is HERE and it’s pretty fabulous" email we received back on 12/20, but not all.

see post #3653...  those are correct answers 🙂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RaptorBill said:

Thanks.  I put in my number and was able to complete it.