Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

Received my 2, was also expecting 5 for booking a cruise so we'll see if those still come in or if I need to contact Celebrity and they come next month.

Once those come in I'll be 8 away from Elite.  I have a trip planned late March so I'm hoping I'll be able to earn 8 more points before the end of February.  It seems like opportunities to earn are slowing down so I'm becoming doubtful that will happen. 

On 12/9/2021 at 10:15 PM, hiccups said:

Does anyone know if you receive PUPs for booking a new cruise if you make the booking using a Celebrity Passages deposit?

See my post right before yours.  The date on the reservation is going to be the date you bought the Passages certificate.   Unless that date meets the booking date requirements I don't think it will qualify for PUP.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, garyl62 said:

Received my 2, was also expecting 5 for booking a cruise so we'll see if those still come in or if I need to contact Celebrity and they come next month.

Once those come in I'll be 8 away from Elite.  I have a trip planned late March so I'm hoping I'll be able to earn 8 more points before the end of February.  It seems like opportunities to earn are slowing down so I'm becoming doubtful that will happen. 

We only received 2 points too and not the 5 for booking

25 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

See my post right before yours.  The date on the reservation is going to be the date you bought the Passages certificate.   Unless that date meets the booking date requirements I don't think it will qualify for PUP.

Correct.  I moved a booking during a double points offer, and I didn't get double points.  By moving it, I got extra OBC, but not the point offer at the time.

4 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

I went back and checked the email, and my certificate date and booking date were within the window, so I hope to get them.  We'll see!

9 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Just wondering if we have to take the cruise for the 5 points to show.😱

I made four bookings under this Power Up offer. I have not gotten those points yet either.  I went back to the email to check the details of the offer.  Per the fine print on the email. See the last sentence:

Once the booking is complete, the eligible member must complete the form at the ‘Enter Booking Details’ link above and enter their first name, last name, loyalty ID, booking ID, ship name and sail date. Details entered in the form must match those on the booking to qualify. Power Up Points will be converted to Club Points and temporarily added to a participating member’s Club Points balance within 14 days after the month’s end. If the qualifying booking is cancelled, points awarded will be removed.

13 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Just wondering if we have to take the cruise for the 5 points to show.😱

We've already taken the cruise.  We received our regular points, but not the additional five.  I emailed the engagement center, so we'll see if I hear anything back.

We have participated in a few of the activities and received our points. It took a while for my husband to get included but we achieved our purpose of moving into elite status (we were on 296 points) although I am slightly ahead of him now!

9 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

Just had a year in review from Celebrity.

There they list how I have earned points-51 on our recent cruise and 40 PUP’s.

My wife and I just got ours - she is never interested so I do hers and mine together - she got 2 more points than I did *****😀

1 hour ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

What's a year in review from Celebrity?  I've never heard about that.

An email.
I actually thought it was the monthly newsletter.

Here is a screen shot of part of it.

ABE25CFF-1CFE-44F8-BA93-6EB7CD4C263C.thumb.jpeg.87e7fb291472b4ae7487f8cde507d694.jpeg They then give phone numbers, in case you want to book a cruise.

Edited by upwarduk