Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

Gotta a big laugh out of this today!  Really?  It's 2 pts...Happy New Year!  I am Elite + and will never reach Zenith, even with my 8 cruises booked and some in suites!

This thread was resurrected...

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 1

Received the same as everyone else, 20 PUP's.

I have another question:  As I went to record these points on my tracking notes I realized I have a larger than usual gap of time between points I have earned in the month of December.  I have points I earned at the end of November for booking a cruise, then nothing until a quiz on December 29th.  Was there something earlier in December?  I think it may have been some additional credit for booking something which would make sense why I don't have any notes, but wondering if I missed recording something.

7 minutes ago, garyl62 said:

Received the same as everyone else, 20 PUP's.

I have another question:  As I went to record these points on my tracking notes I realized I have a larger than usual gap of time between points I have earned in the month of December.  I have points I earned at the end of November for booking a cruise, then nothing until a quiz on December 29th.  Was there something earlier in December?  I think it may have been some additional credit for booking something which would make sense why I don't have any notes, but wondering if I missed recording something.

I, too, only have (in my notes) pts earned for booking a cruise, and the quiz on 29 Dec. There wasn't anything else.   I have yet to see the points post for booking those cruises in Nov, but I am hoping they will post this month.