How Will RCL Handle the EU Ban Against the US?

19 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I have to wear a mask now with my massage therapist.  Originally it was just her. 

It's going to be weird to be wearing nothing but a mask. 🤣🤣

On Monday I'm getting my hair highlighted for the first time time since November.  It will interesting to see how that works with a mask.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LXA350 said:

Sweden did not do it the right way,  they continue to have relatively high numbers of new infections and their death rate also remains high. Hence the longer you follow their way of handling it the more it shows it is wrong.

It shows more and more that if everyone is wearing a mask in places where distancing cannot be kept it is the most effective way. Yes, it's annoying at times to wear the mask, but if this really helps to let us live a half ways normal life during the pandemic it it so worth it. Hence I hope that this message will finally also get to the US as only like this you will get things back under control and have the number of new cases go down.

I can not agree more- in the beginning - i have to admit- i was totaly against those masks. Now we are getting used them- each day a little more. When in the city- shopping- whatever- you just have to don your mask when entering a shop- sometimes it makes conversations a bit funny- first i thought since I am getting  on in years- and my hearing got worse- but i where the mask,, which kind of muffled the words.....LOL!

Edited by Germancruiser

One thing that helps with masks is you can now get all sorts of interesting designs. I was going to order a Red Sox mask... but then I remembered the point of the mask is to catch your snot and spittle and got a Yankee mask instead. Gina be fun to see all the great mask designs if I make it to a mask mandatory cruise. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I have to wear a mask now with my massage therapist.  Originally it was just her. 

Well...as Tom Jones tells us..."You can leave your hat on".  😉 

5 hours ago, zekekelso said:

One thing that helps with masks is you can now get all sorts of interesting designs. I was going to order a Red Sox mask... but then I remembered the point of the mask is to catch your snot and spittle and got a Yankee mask instead. Gina be fun to see all the great mask designs if I make it to a mask mandatory cruise. 

I am having all kinds of fun ordering interesting design masks on Amazon.  🤡

On 7/18/2020 at 9:53 PM, John&LaLa said:

As Johnny Carson would say, "Weird and Wild."

On 7/19/2020 at 8:45 AM, island lady said:

I am having all kinds of fun ordering interesting design masks on Amazon.  🤡

Me too.  I was just thinking the other day when this is all over -- what am I going to do with all of the ones I've accumulated.  A patchwork throw?  🤣

2 hours ago, livingonthebeach said:

Me too.  I was just thinking the other day when this is all over -- what am I going to do with all of the ones I've accumulated.  A patchwork throw?  🤣

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.  I have never done quilting...but it sure would make one heck of a conversation quilt.  😄 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Germancruiser said:

Oh wll- when it is all over- whenever that will be- keep the mask as a memento of this strange year! As one poster mentioned- the saying" Everything went down hill from there"- will be changed into " Everything went so 2020 from there" !

From your mouth to God's ears!

56 minutes ago, Germancruiser said:

Just loaded down my Covid19 Questionare- thats what it looks like:

To fill out at the day of departure.

IMG_0618 (002).jpg

Thanks for posting.  Interesting that they want you to go back 30 days (not the 14 day period as in most places in the USA).