The Bistro- Off topic and fun posts!

Host Dan

Today's sunrise is from my 2017 MS Zaandam cruise from Buenos Aires to San Diego.  April 1 was a sea day from Cape Horn to Puerto Montt:

dawn0401.jpg

Roy

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

I was thrilled to read about a themed Crystal Cruise for next year with Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr on board. I bet that will be a sell out.

Keith

Hello Keith, do you know the date of that cruise?  I am very interested to book!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruise_loverinlaval said:

Hello Keith, do you know the date of that cruise?  I am very interested to book!

Or is that an April 1 - joke

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cruise_loverinlaval said:

I am bad.  Today is April 1.  I so wish it was true though. 

Keith

• Haha 3

Today's sunrise is from my 2018 Crystal World Cruise.  April 2 was a sea day on Crystal Symphony from Easter Island to Robinson Crusoe Island:

dawn0402.jpg

Roy

• Like 6

Today's sunrise is from my 2018 Crystal World Cruise.  April 3 was another sea day on Crystal Symphony from Easter Island to Robinson Crusoe Island:

dawn0403.jpg

Roy

• Like 7

Today's sunrise is from a 2013 Queen Elizabeth transatlantic New York to Southhampton.  April 15 was the penultimate sea day before reaching Southampton:

dawn0405.jpg

Roy

• Like 6

Today's sunrise is from my 2014 Amsterdam world cruise segment, Cape Town to Fort Lauderdale,  getting me back home from a Crystal Serenity world cruise segment.   April 6 was a sea day from Walvis Bay to St. Helena:

dawn0406.jpg

Roy

• Like 5

A sunset today rather than a sunrise.  It's from my 2017 Zaandam cruise Buenos Aires to San Diego.  April 7 was a sea day from Coquimbo to Pisco.

dusk0407.jpg

Roy

• Like 4

Today's sunrise is from my 2014 Amsterdam cruise from Capetown to Fort Lauderdale.  April 9 was a sea day from St. Helena to Ascension Island.

dawn0409.jpg

Roy

• Like 5

Today's sunrise is from my 2014 MS Amsterdam cruise from Cape Town to Fort Lauderdale.  April 11 was a sea day from Ascension Island to Cape Verde:

dawn0411.jpg

Roy

• Like 5

Today's sunrise is from my 2017 Zaamdam cruise from Buenos Aires to San Diego.  April 12 was a sea day from Salaverry Peru to Manta Equador:

dawn0412.jpg

Roy

• Like 4

Today's sunrise is from my MS Amsterdam cruise from Cape Town to Fort Lauderdale.  April 13 was a sea day from Ascension Island to Cape Verde:

dawn0413.jpg

Roy

• Like 5

I have a sunset today rather than a sunrise.  It's from my 2017 Zaandam cruise from Buenos Aires to San Diego.  On April 15 we docked at Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica.

dusk0425.jpg

Roy

• Like 10