If Royal Requires A Covid-19 Vaccine Before Cruising Will You Get It???

If Royal Requires A Covid-19 Vaccine Before Cruising Will You Get It???  

1,014 members have voted

1. 1. If Royal Requires A Covid-19 Vaccine Before Cruising Will You Get It So You Can Cruise Again?

• YES
    • NO

6 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I don't care about that right now, think big picture. Science and Warp Speed is working, which is great for the country and the world. 

Why does this bother you so much.🤔

I’m hoping Warp Speed is successful. It would be great for our country. I can’t believe people are hoping it fails. SMH

M8

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

I don't care about that right now, think big picture. Science and Warp Speed is working, which is great for the country and the world. 

Why does this bother you so much.🤔

Thanks for the apology!  It wouldn't bother me... indeed I would rejoice, if only it were true!  But yes, science is working... the rest is schwachsinn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, yogimax said:

Thanks for the apology!  It wouldn't bother me... indeed I would rejoice, if only it were true!  But yes, science is working... the rest is schwachsinn.

You honestly think Warp Speed is BS 🤔

That's just sad. You're definitely drinking the kool aid.😉

I'm honestly excited about all the good news

Let it go, Let it go, Let it go.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Why does this bother you so much.[emoji848]

I think science is working. Time will tell about Warp Speed. I don’t have any issue with the attempt. I hope it is successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:
1 hour ago, yogimax said:

It wouldn't bother me... indeed I would rejoice, if only it were true!  But yes, science is working... the rest is schwachsinn.

Noun. Schwachsinn m (genitive Schwachsinns or Schwachsinnes, no plural) nonsense. (medicine, dated) mental retardation.

Yikes. Had no idea what that meant.

I pray that Warp Speed works! I don't understand the intense negativity.

May we all cruise together peacefully soon.🍹

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I do believe we have a lot of people hoping for vaccine failure, at least until later. 

M8

I can't imagine anyone hoping for that. I can imagine some spreading that disinformation. I read people posting how upset they are because hospitals prepared for patients were not used. Instead of being glad less people have the virus, they instead wish the beds filled with more infected patients.  SMH

All the while complaining about hospitals set up for possible patients they say not a word about the 60,000 ventilators paid for by the federal government that are in use outside this country. Sad 😢

Edited by meadowlander

54 minutes ago, meadowlander said:

I can't imagine anyone hoping for that. I can imagine some spreading that disinformation. I read people posting how upset they are because hospitals prepared for patients were not used. Instead of being glad less people have the virus, they instead wish the beds filled with more infected patients.  SMH

All the while complaining about hospitals set up for possible patients they say not a word about the 60,000 ventilators paid for by the federal government that are in use outside this country. Sad 😢

It was just about the same daily doom and gloom for Florida with lies about hospitals being overrun and ICU’s at capacity.   Never happened and Florida is doing just fine. 

M8

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

It was just about the same daily doom and gloom for Florida with lies about hospitals being overrun and ICU’s at capacity.   Never happened and Florida is doing just fine. 

Yep, just fine...

669,000 cases

12,786 Deaths

Yep, just fine!

IMO many think the vaccine one will be the magic bullet for Covid. I really hope it is but time will tell. I think it will be a game changer, but to what level IDK. That depends on how many follow through to get it and sooner than later when it becomes available.

I’m not rooting for Covid, I’m being realistic.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mapleleafforever said:

That's quite a lot of recoveries right there. And how many people had it but didn't know it it and didn't get tested? 

Of course it's a lot of recoveries.   Recoveries are not nearly as important as deaths.

23 hours ago, TheMastodon said:

If you want to save people from Cancer then end your Covid19 fear mongering so people actually go to the Dr. again.  I forgot tho, cancer has stopped for the past 6 months. 

Read something about that this morning. Oncologist was quoted as saying "Coronavirus tunnel vision has caused the biggest cancer crisis in my lifetime. It's a disaster."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mapleleafforever said:

Read something about that this morning. Oncologist was quoted as saying "Coronavirus tunnel vision has caused the biggest cancer crisis in my lifetime. It's a disaster."

Don’t tell that to Yogi or Pratique - their logic has no room for information like this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1