CocoCay Beach Club

Wine-O

We have not purchased it in the past, and likely will not in the future.  

We like the “regular” beach, the food at the snack shack or buffet, and while we find the pool a bit noisy, we only use it to take a dip now and then. We spend most of the time at the beach. 

I’m sure the lunch is nice, and the pool a bit quieter than the large pool, I don’t think that would be worth an extra  $100 - $200 for the two of us.   

Folks make nice reports and like the area very much. 

m

• Like 1

It is a very nice relaxing area.  Great food lunch was very nice.  service is amazing. You sit on water lounger and they bring you a drink water whatever you want.  

I think we paid $55 during black friday sale last year.  That was for a sailing this past february.   I'm seeing $70 on my march sailing and $95 on may sailing.  $70 I'll do but not $95.

15 minutes ago, Espn said:

It is $79 on my cruise next October. I think I will buy it and keep an eye out for a better price.

That's what I'm going to do.  I looked at it a couple weeks ago and it was $70, then it went up to $95, so when it came back down to $70, I jumped on it.  Someone above mentioned it was $55 on Black Friday, so then I can just cancel and rebook.  🍷

• 2 weeks later...

If interested in day pass at cococay beach club keep an eye on your cruise planner for sales.  I booked for $46.99 pp for my oasis may 23rd sailing.

My march 28th anthem sailing still at 70.99 but 46.99 is a fantastic price.  Lowest I have ever seen.  I did post this info on roll call and know at least one couple took advantage of the sale.

Also saw deluxe drink package selling for 39.99 pp on another sailing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

If interested in day pass at cococay beach club keep an eye on your cruise planner for sales.  I booked for $46.99 pp for my oasis may 23rd sailing.

My march 28th anthem sailing still at 70.99 but 46.99 is a fantastic price.  Lowest I have ever seen.  I did post this info on roll call and know at least one couple took advantage of the sale.

Also saw deluxe drink package selling for 39.99 pp on another sailing.

$46.99 is a GREAT price.  I paid $58.99 for a December Oasis visit (which is likely to be cancelled, of course).  If I ever saw $46.99 I would buy it immediately !!

On 8/5/2020 at 7:49 PM, Wine-O said:

Is the Coco Beach Club Full Day Pass worth the $70 for the day.  I assume you have to purchase your own alcohol beverages if you don't have the package.  🍷

I can do a 'real' Cocoa Beach Club full day pass for $70 pp😉

20200818_085027.thumb.jpg.af3ae5564b198ee382784610dc8c8201.jpg

Just let me know when.  Slots are filling up

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, ATC cruiser said:

Does that include drinks and a meal, or just a view?

John makes a mean pulled pork going by the pics.  You probably have to bring your own liquor.  Just slip in in your beach bag.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, phillygirl2400 said:

Just booked -  $46.99 on May 23 Oasis. Great price!  I'm sure we'll be cruising way before May?? 

Awesome. Good to hear you grabbed that great price too.    I'm sure we'll all have a great day!!

Hoping to see that price for my DHs BD cruise on march 28th.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ATC cruiser said:

I let you know when I come down and visit my parents in Melbourne. 

We're only open between May 15 and October 15😉

Currently closed for remodeling 

Prices are higher on launch days, CB half marathon, and Thunder on Cocoa Beach.

There might be a Groupon 

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Haha 3