We made the final payment

26 minutes ago, MalteseMama2 said:

Friday we made the final payment for our mid-November cruise on Allure. We know there’s a good chance it will be canceled, but if somehow it does sail and we are not onboard we would be very disappointed. 

Just made mine today for Oasis mid November. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, MalteseMama2 said:

Friday we made the final payment for our mid-November cruise on Allure. We know there’s a good chance it will be canceled, but if somehow it does sail and we are not onboard we would be very disappointed. 

We were booked on allure transatlantic 1st November which has been cancelled , so I’m not sure if she will sail empty or wait and see if cruises can sail in USA

1 minute ago, boogybaby said:

We were booked on allure transatlantic 1st November which has been cancelled , so I’m not sure if she will sail empty or wait and see if cruises can sail in USA

Our sailing is the very next one after transatlantic. If that is already canceled ours will probably be also. 😢

I have been making final payments for my cruises that I have in 2020. I know they probably won't sail but they certainly won't sail if they don't have any bookings. I will take the 125% FCC and use them for my cruises in 2021. If I did not have any future cruises to move the  125% FCC to then I would take the 100% refund. I did L & S my cruise to the Galapagos on the Flora from  Jan 2021 to Jan 2022. I will not book any more cruises until cruising resumes unless of course either RCL or X have an excellent sale!!!

I can hope! 😀😀

• Like 3

We cancelled before final payment was due on our Nov cruise because I don't believe any cruises will happen before 2021.  People can hope as much as they want but it will be what it will be.  There's also the very real possibility that even if some cruises start up before the end of the year, they will be limited in number-both ships and numbers on board.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, jalves said:

Made ours a week ago for our 11/1 Harmony sailing.

That's one of the ones we just cancelled.  We also cancelled the 11/8 sailing on Harmony.  

7 hours ago, MalteseMama2 said:

Hope it works out  for u.   can't wait to cruise again

• Like 1

If you have a non refundable deposit and it is before final payment date if you cancel under CWC you get a FCC for the full amount and if you cancel under normal terms you would lose $100 pp and then get a FCC for any remaining balance is that correct @Ourusualbeach?  thanks

Edited by molly361

2 hours ago, bigrednole said:

We are on Nov HOTS. Since we moved our previously paid cruise, it was easier just to move the payment as well. We are hoping to go, but about 99:1 it won't. 

Probably closer to 99.9999% HOTS won't sail in November.   But Good Luck

Edited by ipeeinthepool

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Are your flights fully refundable?  Did you find insurance that covers Covid... or am I just asking hypothetical questions about something is not happening.

Non refundable flights purchased long ago...who knew.  We will most likely end up with vouchers, already have medical insurance...never bother with trip cancellation.  You are right though, it probably won’t happen But for a $700 Final payment I’ll gamble.  I’d hate to cancel and have it actually sail.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Non refundable flights purchased long ago...who knew.  We will most likely end up with vouchers, already have medical insurance...never bother with trip cancellation.  You are right though, it probably won’t happen But for a $700 Final payment I’ll gamble.  I’d hate to cancel and have it actually sail.

I have too much FCC with AC. When we start to fly again we are going to use it to buy fully refundable flights in case we need to cancel.

Preplanning.😉👍

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 2