EDGE at Port Miami

eroller

I took these pics today of CELEBRITY EDGE docked at Royal Caribbean's new PortMiami terminal.  She looks absolutely stunning ... ready to embark a group of excited new passengers.  I truly look forward to the day that I'm walking down the gangway embarking on a fantastic voyage on this incredibly beautiful ship.   Not sure if seeing her helped or made my cruise withdraw that much worse.  

IMG_7858.jpg

IMG_7856.jpg

IMG_7852.jpg

IMG_7850.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, grandgeezer said:

Take a look on the other side. It looks like a high rise office window washing apparatus hanging on it.

Fortunately it doesn’t wash windows, but is a great place for a drink or if your lucky enough to get a dinner reservation a great spot for dinner.

• Like 4

On 8/14/2020 at 5:55 PM, grandgeezer said:

Take a look on the other side. It looks like a high rise office window washing apparatus hanging on it.

That is a great place to relax and great spot when leaving ports.

On 8/14/2020 at 8:23 PM, jelayne said:

Fortunately it doesn’t wash windows, but is a great place for a drink or if your lucky enough to get a dinner reservation a great spot for dinner.

This, I missed my chance this past March..Giving it another go March 2021.

On 8/14/2020 at 2:41 PM, eroller said:

I took these pics today of CELEBRITY EDGE docked at Royal Caribbean's new PortMiami terminal.  She looks absolutely stunning ... ready to embark a group of excited new passengers.  I truly look forward to the day that I'm walking down the gangway embarking on a fantastic voyage on this incredibly beautiful ship.   Not sure if seeing her helped or made my cruise withdraw that much worse.  

You're so close, yet so far. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cruisingator2 said:

Ernie, great photos as well. Since I lived my first thirty-five years in Florida I miss seeing things like this. Of course there are other things that I don’t. 😉😉😉🙂 Hope all is well. 

Like everywhere there is good and bad.  I’m a water person so being near the water is a must.  

There are definitely things I miss about CA and things I don’t.  Lived there 15 years.