Where was I?

Thank you to everyone who is taking part in this thread, your photos are stunning, the one of glacier bay should be enlarged and hung in a gallery, its magnificent. this thread is helping with my severe case of No Travelitis,

living in Tassie I am fortunate to have a wide range of nature escapes to visit, but that picture of jacobs Ladder is enough to make me feel ill 😬

Please keep them coming, i am loving this thread.

Cheers maree

9 hours ago, ilikeanswers said:

Well this name is a weird name: andBeyond Kirkman's Kamp, South Africa

Correct, it is Kirkman's Kamp, Sabi Sands, South Africa, which is part of the &Beyond's holdings. Sabi Sands is a game reserve bordering the Kruger National Park and has the Sabi river running through it, as well as bordering a few other game reserves which means that there are plenty of wildlife to see while there. We saw many animals, birds, etc, on the game drives and walks including the big five and the little five.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Correct, it is Kirkman's Kamp, Sabi Sands, South Africa, which is part of the &Beyond's holdings. Sabi Sands is a game reserve bordering the Kruger National Park and has the Sabi river running through it, as well as bordering a few other game reserves which means that there are plenty of wildlife to see while there. We saw many animals, birds, etc, on the game drives and walks including the big five and the little five.

Wow that looks like an extra special trip of a lifetime.  

21 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

Wow that looks like an extra special trip of a lifetime.  

It was wonderful.

We cruised from Freo to Capetown on the QM2 via Mauritius , had 5 days in Capetown exploring it and the surrounds, we then had 5 days at Sabi Sands, 3 days at Victoria falls (Zambia and Zimbabwe) and another 5 days at a &Beyond camp in Botswana in the Okavango delta. Absolutely fantastic.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

It was wonderful.

We cruised from Freo to Capetown on the QM2 via Mauritius , had 5 days in Capetown exploring it and the surrounds, we then had 5 days at Sabi Sands, 3 days at Victoria falls (Zambia and Zimbabwe) and another 5 days at a &Beyond camp in Botswana in the Okavango delta. Absolutely fantastic.

That sounds like an amazing trip🤗. I really want to do an African trip at some point.