Where was I?

51 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

You are a true champion, I bow to you for identifying the place of origin for the postage stamp😉.

On the subject of postage stamps - I heard the story of one produced recently that featured a man who has been in the news a lot in the past weeks. However, there was a problem with the stamp: it wouldn't stick to envelopes. An investigation revealed that people had been spitting on the wrong side.😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, LincolnLegend said:

Is it green sand beach, Hawaii?

Otherwise known as Papakōlea. One of only four green sand beaches in the world. The sand is made of olivine crystals from an eroding cinder cone of the Mauna Loa volcano. It is quite an adventure to get here surrounded by old lava flows and rugged coastlines after which you have to climb down the cliff to get onto the beach.

Your turn🤗

Edited by ilikeanswers

I should have thought this through a little more before I answered, as I am at work and very limited on photos! I was just excited because I worked it out before anyone else answered for the first time ever! Try this one, it should be very easy really. Extra points for naming the ship!

jewel.jpg