Where was I?

4 hours ago, LincolnLegend said:

I should have thought this through a little more before I answered, as I am at work and very limited on photos! I was just excited because I worked it out before anyone else answered for the first time ever! Try this one, it should be very easy really. Extra points for naming the ship!

jewel.jpg

I think you're giving a big clue... I go with Port Lincoln, and Pacific Jewel.

If I get it right, someone else can take the next turn instead of waiting for me.

15 minutes ago, LincolnLegend said:

The_ Big_ M, you are correct. Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, my aunty died over night so I haven't had a chance to get on here until now. 

Sorry for your loss, condolences to your family. Don't worry about a leave pass for CC, it will be here long after we are gone.

All the best.

Thank you all for your kind comments, I escaped from hospital this morning. I had to be monitored in A&E for a couple of days as I had to go off my Eliquis meds for the AF, for a few days, trying to stop my excised arm from bleeding, thus stroke risk.  7 visits to the docs in a week for 2 lots of sutures, dressings was not funny. Not got the bill yet. Now I have to wait for pathology.

I need some...th.jpg.419112868711b207628c632622331cdc.jpgto get energised. 

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, NSWP said:

Thank you all for your kind comments, I escape from hospital this morning. I had to be monitored for a couple of days as I had to go off my Eliquis meds for the AF, for a few days, trying to stop my excised arm from bleeding, this stroke risk.  7 visits to the docs in a week for 2 lots of sutures, dressings was not funny. Not got the bill yet. Now I have to wait for pathology.

I need some...th.jpg.419112868711b207628c632622331cdc.jpgto get energised. 

Hope everything continues to get better. 😁 All the best.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, getting older slowly said:

Glad to hear you are on the improve Les.... the oysters will do the trick

Don  

Cheers don, yes might go and get some for dinner, got the bacon and Worcestershire sauce in the fridge to knock up the Kilpatricks with a bottle of De Bortoli Sacred Hill sem sauv blanc,  $5 at Dan's cannot beat that. No Jacobs Creek Riesling in the fridge, too expensive for me, what's that? $7 ? 😁

Cooler day, well slightly,  here today, a balmy 33C, it reached 39.5 yesterday. Cool southerly change not far away. That will drop the temp 10 degrees.

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 1

Thanks for your kind words NSWP, it's unnerving to have your 90 year old father in tears, he is definitely from the "men don't show emotion" generation. I'm glad to see you have escaped hospital, I hope pathology is good and that you keep healing well.

Once travel is easier, you should come and visit and we'll take you out for some Coffin Bay oysters and some local wine to go with it!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LincolnLegend said:

Thanks for your kind words NSWP, it's unnerving to have your 90 year old father in tears, he is definitely from the "men don't show emotion" generation. I'm glad to see you have escaped hospital, I hope pathology is good and that you keep healing well.

Once travel is easier, you should come and visit and we'll take you out for some Coffin Bay oysters and some local wine to go with it!

Condolences to you and your family.

I can vouch for the Coffin bay oysters and if not a local wine , there is certainly no shortage of some from just across the gulf (Mclaren Vale, Clare valley, Coonawarra, Currency Creek, Barossa Valley).

10 hours ago, LincolnLegend said:

The_ Big_ M, you are correct. Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, my aunty died over night so I haven't had a chance to get on here until now. 

Sorry to hear that, it's definitely a priority over this. Please take care of yourself.

45 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Correct, your go.

Thanks Mic

Was just taking a tire which was flat at the bottom to be fixed....

Where am I ?   ( place name  or if you are very very good can you name the 3 islands )

I am on an Island  taking a photo of an island and there is an island in background

Don

islands_3133125.thumb.jpg.5f8c2205d9ee0f8ba17b69ae5f9225ed.jpg

1 minute ago, lyndarra said:

You made the mistake of letting the jack down. Easy done.🤪

LOL....... it was my mum's car.... urgent phone call the tyre is flat....

yes she was right  totally flat......  put the spare on ( had to pump it up it was about half flat )

Just as well she's only round the corner.....

Don

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, getting older slowly said:

Thanks Mic

Was just taking a tire which was flat at the bottom to be fixed....

Where am I ?   ( place name  or if you are very very good can you name the 3 islands )

I am on an Island  taking a photo of an island and there is an island in background

Don

islands_3133125.thumb.jpg.5f8c2205d9ee0f8ba17b69ae5f9225ed.jpg

Clue we are in Australia and it sunset

25 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

Are you in Alonnah on Bruny Island, looking Satellite Island and the main land in the background

Top points Qbay46....     well done..... cheers Don    and your go

Photo taken from a house we stay at for a week on our last visit to bruny..

and walked down the beach to the pub for dinner.....